Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS For sale: 17" OZ Superturismo WRC wheels with tires/ TPMS sensors installed.

Trader history for SPhilli911 (0)

SPhilli911

For sale: OZ Superturismo WRC wheels with tires/ TPMS sensors installed. $1400, or best offer.

Wheels: OZ Superturismo WRC size 17x7, 48mm offset
Tires: Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 size 205/40-17.

- One wheel has some curb damage and I used them for daily driving for 3-4 years, so they are in the condition you'd expect over that time.
- The tires are a year and a half old with about 3,000 miles on them, still good shape between less driving during the pandemic and having winters on for many months.
- Included are 4 brand new black genuine OZ center caps which fit, but are not original to the wheels. I do have the original "white carbon" center caps, as well, but they are not new.
- I am located in Vernon, Connecticut. Asking $1,400 or best offer, local pickup only. PM me.

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
One of the best looking wheels ever.

If these were originally offered in a 17x8, or even a 7.5, they'd be on my car right now! [wink]
(I like the shallow 'lug pocket' center section on these way more than the deeper one on the Superturismo LMs.)

GLWS!

I'm local and have the black ones wrapped in the same tires. Trade? lol

jk though....I think. I'm looking to drop down to a 16" rn. Maybe Konig Lockouts

OP
SPhilli911

SPhilli911

Thread Starter #9
I'm local and have the black ones wrapped in the same tires. Trade? lol

jk though....I think. I'm looking to drop down to a 16" rn. Maybe Konig Lockouts
Actually, the reason I am selling these 17s is because I did drop down to 16" wheels. I love these OZ wheels, but I wish they made them in 16".

Actually, the reason I am selling these 17s is because I did drop down to 16" wheels. I love these OZ wheels, but I wish they made them in 16".
Me too. That and maybe a +38 offset or so.

Also just bought the Konigs. Probably going to keep this set though as like you said, they're a nice wheel.

OP
SPhilli911

SPhilli911

Thread Starter #11
Bump, one year later.

These are still available, just haven't had a chance to deal with a sale due to family stuff.