Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

For Sale: Aftermarket Parts (Cobb RMM, CP-E Cold Charge Pipe, Garageline Pedal Spacer and Raceseng Shift Knob)

Trader history for JDG (0)

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Howdy,

Cleaning out the parts bin and have the following for sale:

Raceseng Ashiko Shift Knob (Brushed Aluminum) with threaded adapter for Fiesta ST and gate engraving (Mint Condition, Weighs 1.5 LBS): $90 Shipped

https://www.raceseng.com/ashiko-big-bore-brushed-gate-1-ford-mustang-focus-fiesta-shifter-arm

Cobb Rear Motor Mount w/ washer (~65K miles): SOLD

Garageline Pedal Spacer w/ all hardware (30mm height): SOLD

Diode Dynamics Luxeon Fog Lights w/ Yellow Lamin-X Overlays: SOLD
The Lamin-X overlays were put on while the lights were still brand new so although the overlays have some scratching and embedded dirt, the lens on the lights look perfect. These are plug and play, easy to aim, and very bright.

Please post here and PM me if interested in any of the above. All payments made with PayPal.

Thanks

Last edited:

jeff

2000 Post Club
I'd like the fog lights, but I don't wish to have the yellow overlay. Would you take $100 shipped without the overlay?

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
I'd like the fog lights, but I don't wish to have the yellow overlay. Would you take $100 shipped without the overlay?
The overlay adds no value to my price. They are there at this point for the new owner to remove (which is very easy to do) due to the scratching on the overlays. They are also one time use, so once removed, they are trash. I will PM you though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
Bump!

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
Ttt

What the lowest you can possibly go for the shift knob? I was looking on their website and they have it MSRP at $95. There is a chance I was looking at the wrong spec though.

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #9
What the lowest you can possibly go for the shift knob? I was looking on their website and they have it MSRP at $95. There is a chance I was looking at the wrong spec though.
They are $135 with engraving from Raceseng. Whoosh sells them for $120. I PM'd you with a better price.

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
Sold