Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

For Sale Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid

Trader history for STCM (0)

STCM

First thanks to the admins for permission to sell.

The shop I work in is going through the process of shutting down and they are cleaning out the backroom. I saved literally a trunk full of lubricants and other items that were dumpster bound. Mostly I wanted to make sure they were recycled instead of just going to the city dump.

Part of what I rescued was 2 and a half cases of Motorcraft dual clutch trans fluid for the ST cars. I'm selling what I have for $20 per quart, free shipping. If interested, just lemme know. When its all sold I'll make sure and post here as well.

FWIW, I wish I had an ST to put this stuff in, but my Crown Vic isn't dead yet. I have had the opportunity to take both the Fiesta and the Focus on a track and they are great cars.

Attachments

As long as you got this stuff legally its a great deal. As a ford employee my price on this stuff is about $24ea. GLWS thanks for saving this stuff.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Work for the Ford race shop out there?

Really sad the track is closing and so many great race businesses have to relocate and worse many close down:(

Ford should take the lease option on it and keep it going, or somebody!!!!!

Such a shame the one time best and now second best after the F1 new track in TX is going away....as you know very little race support in this state of living beyond ones means due to making so many babies, big house, big SUV, nice clothes, chipping in to build more and more places to gather, most eat poorly because too poor to eat well because of the above.....

I never looked into LHM as an individual or business man but as an enthusiast he was one of the all time greats.

OP
S

STCM

Thread Starter #5
Sorry for the late replay, but yes, I work out at Miller. Been crazy busy with Lucas in town this weekend. Most of us really have our hopes up that someone will step in and keep this place open.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Since fan attendance is the big reason, at least I would imagine so from the low level of them at all the events I have been to, that makes it a risky venture to invest in bringing big race series events to the track. Perhaps Ford and other manufactures including smaller companies could find a way to use the facilities for more testing and development and even manufacturing specialty vehicles (I know about some of the projects that have been done there on a rather small scale) Resort, condos, etc......?

This has likely all been looked into and tax incentives addressed.....