Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

For Sale Rota Titans 17X7.5 black chrome w/ valve stems and hub centric rings

Trader history for Mr. Pickles (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barely used Rota Titans. I bought them about a month ago? I have about 300 miles on them. Only washed with auto detergent and microfiber wash mitt. 7.5 width. 16ish lbs. About 8lbs off a corner!

IMG_1011.JPG IMG_1013.JPG IMG_1016.JPG IMG_1017.JPG IMG_1018.JPG IMG_1020.JPG

I tried to get my name to show on each wheel pic and it was a big giant failboat.

IMG_0924.JPG

They are dirty as it rained the day before I removed them...and I didn't clean them.

These were $675 shipped from an amazon vendor. Add $50 for OEM ford valve stems (rip off!) and $30 for hub rings. I am looking $525 shipped to anywhere in the Contiguous 48. Pick up is also available at a reduced rate. My zip is 22405

I don't remember the offset but if you have the internet installed on your computer, check out the google.

paypal is fine. I am verified.

OP
Mr. Pickles
Thread Starter #3
I think so too. I bought them after a late Chinese food dinner and I was sluggish with MSG. I really loved the fifteen52 tarmacs but was too chickenshirt to pull the trigger on them. I do this with every car. 2-4 sets of wheels the first year and I settle in.

OP
Mr. Pickles
Thread Starter #11
None that really show much. I only had them on the car for a few weeks and it's dark when I leave in the morning and dark when I get home.

YYYYYYeah!! I'm looking forward to these! I just bought a set of 215/40 595 RS-R's two days ago too. Those run wide so this should be perfect. Thanks Pickles!

Status
Not open for further replies.