Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD For sale: CFM valve cover breather

Trader history for Spork1569 (6)

Spork1569

Hi All,

Selling a CFM breather kit for our car. Installation is as simple as removing the oil cap and replacing it, and the purpose of it is to release excess crankcase pressure to the atmosphere. Had on car for about 2000 miles or so. Asking $40 shipping on me.

Any questions feel free to PM or comment. Here are some pics of the knob showing scratches as well as a Pic from above.
Here's the breather in red 20190716_193920.jpg 20190716_193248.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Spork1569

Spork1569

Thread Starter #3
Why are you getting rid of that cap?
Just didn't find as much utility as I thought I would on the stock snail. Plus one more thing to clean, as despite the baffle and check valve oil does tend to get through regardless and I found myself wiping oil off of it more often than I liked.

Plus living in CA one less glaringly illegal mod in case I ever get pulled over. But at this point I'm pretty sure I'd get ref'd if they pop the hood regardless, but one can hope πŸ˜‚

OP
Spork1569

Spork1569

Thread Starter #7
Weekend bump, cfm breather still available.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have this breather on my car and it IMO is a great one way breather for crankcase ventilation if your NOT in the Red star state of Kalifornia under lock and key of the Komrade Newsom and his powerful Bullet trains.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk