Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FOR SALE: Stock OEM Fiesta ST Intercooler and RMM

Trader history for OxfordST (0)

FOR SALE:

Stock OEM Fiesta ST Intercooler and RMM

Both were taken off of the car with a little less than 2500 miles on the odometer. Obviously nothing wrong with them and work perfect as they should.

INTERCOOLER: $75 shipped
RMM: $25 shipped (SOLD)

I am open to reasonable offers. Prices INCLUDE shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Sorry for the subpar photos. I don't have a well lit garage OR a good camera on my phone. Thanks in advance.

closeup_intercooler_rmm.jpg farout_intercooler_rmm.jpg

Hate to break it to you, but there won't be many people looking for the #1 and #2 swapped out OEM parts. Even if there was interest, you can buy a brand new OEM intercooler for $120 + shipping.

So, I guess what I'm saying is--if you find someone to buy this stuff, let me know, because I have some used motor oil and a few used spark plugs they might be interested in.

OP
O
Thread Starter #3
Hate to break it to you, but there won't be many people looking for the #1 and #2 swapped out OEM parts. Even if there was interest, you can buy a brand new OEM intercooler for $120 + shipping.

So, I guess what I'm saying is--if you find someone to buy this stuff, let me know, because I have some used motor oil and a few used spark plugs they might be interested in.
Thanks for the...informative reply. I was completely oblivious to what these were worth so I just threw them out there to see. You'll notice I said that I was open to offers. Thanks for taking the time out to help. You're a gentleman and a scholar.

OP
O
Thread Starter #7
RMM SOLD

INTERCOOLER is still available. Price lowered.

OP
O
Thread Starter #11
TJmagFiST and Tim_Semeryuk - I did end up selling that intercooler but will have another one for sale within the next few weeks. If one of you can hang tight that long I'll happily sell to one of you.

Why would I have two stock OEM intercoolers you ask? My new FiST is now my 2nd FiST and this new one has a new intercooler for it sitting in the garage waiting to be installed. Once it is installed, I'm putting the old in a box and selling it.