Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FOR SALE: SVT Contour wheels with hardly used Firestone Firehawk Tires

Trader history for Motorstate (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale 4 16x6.5 in SVT Contour wheels with hardly used Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 wide oval tires in 205/45R16 size. They do not have the TPM sensors. I bought these wheels and tires last fall with the intention of using them for a track set up. I used them for two autocrosses and put them up for the winter. Over the winter I decided to upgrade to the Wilwood big brake setup and these will not fit without running a half inch spacer and that's more hassle than I want to deal with. The tires are hardly used at all. The wheels are not in the best shape but they are not bent at all. I spent close to $500 last fall. I'm asking $200obo. Local pick up only at this point. May be willing to deliver or meet halfway if your close. These are prefect for anyone looking for a second set of track wheels and tires.

IMG_2304.JPG IMG_2305.JPG IMG_2307.JPG IMG_2308.JPG IMG_2310.JPG IMG_2309.JPG

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Those tires are 205/45-16s, a FAR cry from 205/60-16s as far as overall height, and profile goes. ;)

(But yes, much better for turn in response, and overall performance goes, except for a rougher ride.)

OP
M
Thread Starter #5
Those tires are 205/45-16s, a FAR cry from 205/60-16s as far as overall height, and profile goes. ;)

(But yes, much better for turn in response, and overall performance goes, except for a rougher ride.)
My mistake. I fixed it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.