Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

For Sale: Turbosmart Plumb back BOV(full recirc) needs the turbosmart boost reference adapter

Trader history for FiSt14!. (0)

Hello. I'm selling my Turbosmart Plumb back BOV. I've only used it for almost 2,000 miles and it's in good condition. This is a full recirculation, so it's nice and quite. However, this needs the Turbosmart boost reference adapter for you to be able to run it. I have a mechanical boost gauge and i'm using the adapter as my vacuum source. But everything else is in the package, including the vacuum hose, the BOV itself, hose clamp, and the plug for the electric BPV source. Pls refer to the picture. $100 plus $40 for the adapter, total of $140, you're still getting a good deal.

I've provided the link where you can buy the exact same adapter that comes with the other stuff needed for installation. click here: https://www.rallysportdirect.com/pa...ce-adapter-for-2015-ford-fiesta-st-1-6l-turbo

you can also buy it from other websites.

I'm asking $100 including shipping

14408137_1292426280776070_166335865_o.jpg

I will only ship to 48 states.local pickup is welcome, I'm located at Norfolk, VA 23505

You can contact me at nathaniel06915@gmail.com, or shoot me a PM.

Thank you. If you have any question, let me know.