Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Fiesta ST vs Jaguar XJL V8 (not supercharged)

I ran into someone I met about a week ago. (Im terrible with names, so he will be Guy at table)

I was waiting for my Double Double animal style when I hear, "Hey, you're that guy with the ST, the Truck Driver, right?"[hihi]

Me: "Yeah! [coolsmile]. I don't remember you though...[???:)]

Guy at table: "Starbucks. I was asking you about your ST."

Me: "Oh yeah! I remember you now. What a coincidence. I am kinda just out driving around."

Guy at Table: "Great. Just here with my kids. We're doing the same. My buddy works at the dealership and let me borrow a car for the weekend."

Me:" That's nice. What kind of car.?"

Guy at table: "Here, go look outside, you'll see it." Hey shows me the little remote.

He's got a Jaguar. [ohcrap]

Jaguarxjl.png

He said this one is not supercharged. Its only a V8 with an 8 speed.

Guy at Table: " You wanna race." [grinking]

Me: "Hell Yeah!" [biggrin]

Guy at table: "Safely though. We'll just go cruise. Nothing crazy."

Me: "Sure. I wouldn't go weaving through traffic or nothing like that."

We exchange contact info, and head out for a little drive.

To sum it all up, that car is FAST! but not fast enough!

The Jaguar is governed at 130. The FiST is not.

Me: [grinking]

I don't know why I didn't take a picture of the ST with the XJL. You can use your imagination.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Im getting the impression he could not keep up with you? You can inbox me with pure details if ya like :)

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #4
Met up with the XJ driver again. But this time he had an S65. Got to ride along. We went to the Future.

Ford Community Posts