Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Ford Focus ST/ Fiesta ST Accessport V3 AP3-FOR-001 Was $450 Now $350

Trader history for RUNCDO87 (1)

For sale is my used Accessport it is unmarried/unlocked and ready for installation. Includes a third-party window mount, OBD2 cable, USB cable, carrying case, original box, and original literature. Has a locked tune on it but the COBB included tunes are still there and will work correctly. Can also add new tunes.
IMG_4367.JPG IMG_4398.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:
I got a question. I have heard that they don't make an accessport for the EURO 3-door fiesta st at all.. is this true?? I have a 2014 ST3 3-Door (Australia version) and would love to buy an accessport at some stage..

Thanks

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
GLWS

Last edited:
OP
R
Thread Starter #13
Included with the AP are the stock tunes provided by COBB. These tunes come preloaded. To install the tunes you plug in the included OBDII cable and go through the prompts on the AP. It is fairly simple. There are more detailed instructions on the COBB website as well as instructional videos on Youtube. There are also third party tunes available for purchase that require connecting the AP to your computer via the provided USB cable. Shipping is included in the $350 anywhere in the US.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Included with the AP are the stock tunes provided by COBB. These tunes come preloaded. To install the tunes you plug in the included OBDII cable and go through the prompts on the AP. It is fairly simple. There are more detailed instructions on the COBB website as well as instructional videos on Youtube. There are also third party tunes available for purchase that require connecting the AP to your computer via the provided USB cable. Shipping is included in the $350 anywhere in the US.
Someone needs to buy this! $350 is a steal for an Accessport.