Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FORD FRIDAYS MEET COME CHECK IT OUT!!

I know it's extremely late notice I didn't think of posting on here until now. But if you have time come check it out we should be having a food truck and some sweet rides!
Location: Premium auto styling 12309 Doherty St., Riverside CA IMG_1601.jpeg

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
If it is a ongoing thing, I'll come down the first Friday I get that its happening. It's only 35 miles or so away.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
FiestaPack
Thread Starter #3
If it is a ongoing thing, I'll come down the first Friday I get that its happening. It's only 35 miles or so away.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I'm not sure this will be my first time attending but I will find that out!

SrsBsns

Does it last a while? I could make it up one of these Fridays, but I'm coming from SD, so traffic will be bad and I won't get there before 8 or 9 most likely.

OP
FiestaPack
Thread Starter #10
Does it last a while? I could make it up one of these Fridays, but I'm coming from SD, so traffic will be bad and I won't get there before 8 or 9 most likely.
Yeah it lasted pretty late, I would message premium on insta to make sure its going on before you drive that far