Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Performance is selling FiST parts cheap

I can't say enough good things about it. Ford left a lot on the table with the stock tune. The MP215 filled out the powerband and gave it some much-appreciated top end. Makes big torque at low speeds.

It'll work on any FiST, and it's a steal at that price. I really don't want any more power. If you do, get something else, but I'm really happy with it. It's the modern version of "Yeah, I got mine with the four barrel and the hood scoop."

EDIT: Looks like they sold them all.
I got something else 🤭

CSM

1000 Post Club
I can't say enough good things about it. Ford left a lot on the table with the stock tune. The MP215 filled out the powerband and gave it some much-appreciated top end. Makes big torque at low speeds.

It'll work on any FiST, and it's a steal at that price. I really don't want any more power. If you do, get something else, but I'm really happy with it. It's the modern version of "Yeah, I got mine with the four barrel and the hood scoop."

EDIT: Looks like they sold them all.
I loved my MP215. And then I went turbo upgrade......Dont miss it at all!!!!!

My progression was something like this (all dyno numbers)
  • Stock - 178whp
  • MP215 - 188whp
  • Dizzy 93 V2 - 200whp
  • X37 93 - 258whp
  • X37 E30 - 275whp

I loved my MP215. And then I went turbo upgrade......Dont miss it at all!!!!!

My progression was something like this (all dyno numbers)
  • Stock - 178whp
  • MP215 - 188whp
  • Dizzy 93 V2 - 200whp
  • X37 93 - 258whp
  • X37 E30 - 275whp
Do you want more ponies?

CSM

1000 Post Club
Do you want more ponies?
Honestly not really I don't think I want to go the auxiliary fuel route. I think the amount of power the car has on E30 is perfect for the chassis anymore and I probably should just go to a focus

Honestly not really I don't think I want to go the auxiliary fuel route. I think the amount of power the car has on E30 is perfect for the chassis anymore and I probably should just go to a focus
I will post a review 🤺