Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford performance wheels

PunkST

2000 Post Club
A very clean set...... Without tires 250 with tires 500. They are actually a somewhat common wheel from the ford focus.

If you were in the midwest id have made an offer to buy them.

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I love the look of those wheels. TireRack used to carry them, and they were on the heavy side as I recall. I think ~$400 with tires in good shape is what I would ask to move them quickly.

OP
LoboST
Thread Starter #6
Thanks guys I was thinking $400 with tires. I got a buyer here locally in San Diego that has been waiting on me till I buy my next set. I love the look of them but I want a 15x8 205/50 for more functionality. So I got rota slips wrapped with federal 595rs-rr meats only thing worrying me is +30 offset 🤞

Last edited:

Fiestig

You can find them off of a focus as mentioned above but it was primarily a secondary option wheel for the SVT model:

2002-2004 Focus SVT
2009-2011 Focus SES

Most that I have found in craigslist searches are not terribly expensive, but usually not in the greatest shape.

A real find is the Saleen Ford Focus S121 N2O. It's not the prettiest 4x108 wheel, but pretty rare to find.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
You can find them off of a focus as mentioned above but it was primarily a secondary option wheel for the SVT model:

2002-2004 Focus SVT
2009-2011 Focus SES

Most that I have found in craigslist searches are not terribly expensive, but usually not in the greatest shape.

A real find is the Saleen Ford Focus S121 N2O. It's not the prettiest 4x108 wheel, but pretty rare to find.
Had a set of tsw revo on my old car. Its a good looking wheel imo.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Id love a set of roush wheels for the fiesta. But those are unobtainable.

Fiestig

Heck ya, I remember those. I had an 06 Focus from new to the Fiesta so I am use to the rarity of the 4x108 style options pre Fiesta. I have seemed to collected a few sets of wheels. I have some saab and mustang pony wheels sitting around. A couple others I beleive as well. I should probably look...lol

Fiestig

I have to look and see what I have sitting in vegas. I know there are a couple styles of the 3 spoke. Later models of the Saab 9000 i think had more of a fan blade compared to the plain Saab 900 3 spoke. Both were 16x6.5 (I think)