Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford sales figures for 2019

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Ford had like the other makers a slightly down year -1.3% in sales. The killer is the dying car market, down -41% and the reason for USA cuts in the cars. Even SUV sales were down by 4.1%.

We as car enthusiasts are left with just the Mustang as the only performance Ford car left. Still #1 for its bang for the buck and drivability and the world most popular sports car. Sadly an entry level performance car is now lacking without the Fiesta and Focus ST's. OK with me in the sense that I have my FiST and will not be trading it, my wife has her GT/CS and will not be trading it. So no more new cars from us from Ford or anyone else. We have our "bucket list" cars LOL! I do feel sorry for others in the future without American performance cars that can be had for under $37 K.

FOURTH- QUARTER SALES 2019

“America’s best-selling brand for the past decade is on a roll. F-Series celebrates 43 years as the country’s favorite truck and 38 years as its overall vehicle, and Transit stood at the top of the van podium again. We promised a winning portfolio and that’s what we’re delivering with more on the way, including Mustang Mach-E, an all-new F-150 and the return of Bronco. It’s going to be an exciting year for new product at Ford.” – Mark LaNeve, Ford vice president, U. S. Marketing, Sales and Service

F-Series Hits 43rd Straight Year as America’s Best-Selling Pickup; Ford Achieves 10 Straight Years of Leadership as America’s Best-Selling Brand; Lincoln SUV Sales Best in 16 Years,Mustang sales totaled 72,489 cars this year, making it America’s best-selling sports car for a fifth straight year.

U.S. Sales Total Vehicle Truck SUV Car
601,862 330,075 208,387 63,400
Versus Q4 '18 -1.3% 15.9% -4.1% -41.0%

Ford had like the other makers a slightly down year -1.3% in sales. The killer is the dying car market, down -41% and the reason for USA cuts in the cars. Even SUV sales were down by 4.1%.

We as car enthusiasts are left with just the Mustang as the only performance Ford car left. Still #1 for its bang for the buck and drivability and the world most popular sports car. Sadly an entry level performance car is now lacking without the Fiesta and Focus ST's. OK with me in the sense that I have my FiST and will not be trading it, my wife has her GT/CS and will not be trading it. So no more new cars from us from Ford or anyone else. We have our "bucket list" cars LOL! I do feel sorry for others in the future without American performance cars that can be had for under $37 K.

FOURTH- QUARTER SALES 2019

“America’s best-selling brand for the past decade is on a roll. F-Series celebrates 43 years as the country’s favorite truck and 38 years as its overall vehicle, and Transit stood at the top of the van podium again. We promised a winning portfolio and that’s what we’re delivering with more on the way, including Mustang Mach-E, an all-new F-150 and the return of Bronco. It’s going to be an exciting year for new product at Ford.” – Mark LaNeve, Ford vice president, U. S. Marketing, Sales and Service

F-Series Hits 43rd Straight Year as America’s Best-Selling Pickup; Ford Achieves 10 Straight Years of Leadership as America’s Best-Selling Brand; Lincoln SUV Sales Best in 16 Years,Mustang sales totaled 72,489 cars this year, making it America’s best-selling sports car for a fifth straight year.

U.S. Sales Total Vehicle Truck SUV Car
601,862 330,075 208,387 63,400
Versus Q4 '18 -1.3% 15.9% -4.1% -41.0%
I think bang for the buck goes to the Veloster N in terms of best approachable enthusiast vehicle currently on sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's a bummer to hear about that situation with Ford. The car market seems to be struggling, which explains the cuts in car models. However, it's great to hear that the Mustang remains a top choice among performance cars, being the world's most popular sports car.

Last edited: