Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTB Forscan service

Trader history for Josuesorto11 (0)

flbchbm

Premium Account
Called a shop and they were charging 150 not sure if thats normal but it wasnt a priority im in prince George County next to Montgomery
$150 ?!!! daaaaamn..... idk what anybody charges. I did it myself. I rarely get inside the beltway anymore... I do go to Philly monthly and I could do it this coming Monday morning as I'll be driving back from Philly, but I can't nail down a specific time until I hit the road. I'll need to know bc I have to bring my laptop and odbii adapter or you can bring your laptop with forscan already installed.

I go through Baltimore around 9-10am, but it varies widely. I have to be at work by noon or I have to use vacation time.

If you can come out to Sterling/Herndon/Reston, I have more flexibility. Thursday to Sat only.

FYI, you can get the adapter on aliexpress cheap
Or, I since I ended up with two adapters, come out here and for $20 I'll show you how to do it and you keep the adapter. win-win?

It sounds much better, but far from great. Still lots of highs, but not as harsh.

Last edited: