Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fortune Auto 510 series coming soon

Fortune auto has finally released in they will be producing a set of fully customizable 510 series coils in the next few months, good news for all hardcore Motorsports enthusiasts. More to come in the near future! 806D4C9A-8E42-4BB1-90DF-2160DD67FAB1.jpeg 2B4023FB-178B-48CA-B877-529C60EF2367.jpeg 2C958028-FB5F-40BE-9901-4CFA4C3676A2.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
CFRmotorsports
Thread Starter #3
Those are the 500’s, there a good do it all coilover. You can dd them and also bring them for a occasional track day.. the 510s are a much more track day/race coilover. They have internal blow off valves for hitting curbing, use amsoil fluids, and are valved much more aggressive with a larger digressive piston design.

Last edited:

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Those are the 500’s, there a good do it all coilover. You can dd them and also bring them for a occasional track day.. the 510s are a much more track day/race coilover. They have internal blow off valves for hitting curbing, use amsoil fluids, and are valved much more aggressive with a larger digressive piston design.
will these have camber adjustable top hats?

OP
CFRmotorsports
Thread Starter #5
will these have camber adjustable top hats?
No because with camberbolts you can get over -2.6 degrees and that’s all that is needed on our platform. Also you count in the weight and another piece that could have a malfunction or issue on track it was easier to follow what the bspec guys do and run solid top hats for reliability

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
No because with camberbolts you can get over -2.6 degrees and that’s all that is needed on our platform. Also you count in the weight and another piece that could have a malfunction or issue on track it was easier to follow what the bspec guys do and run solid top hats for reliability
I agree with that, I was just curious. What would be the benefit over the 500s then if I don't track the car on a regular basis (I see maybe 3-4 track days a year)

OP
CFRmotorsports
Thread Starter #7
I agree with that, I was just curious. What would be the benefit over the 500s then if I don't track the car on a regular basis (I see maybe 3-4 track days a year)
The 500 would prob benefit you more then honestly, and you can always upgrade the 500’s to 510’s down the road if you feel it’s necessary. The 510s have a internal blow off valve for nailing curbing and not over gassing the system, the have a larger digressive piston that is smoother and excepts a larger range of spring rates before it has to be revalved, they can be had with aluminum damper bodies, upgraded low bind heim joints and the 510s have a super low bind bearing on the tophat as well. Locking collars so things don’t adjust from being beat on track. Pretty much you name it for a race coilover they have it. They run a amsoil fluid that don’t very as much when they get hot as well

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
The 500 would prob benefit you more then honestly, and you can always upgrade the 500’s to 510’s down the road if you feel it’s necessary. The 510s have a internal blow off valve for nailing curbing and not over gassing the system, the have a larger digressive piston that is smoother and excepts a larger range of spring rates before it has to be revalved, they can be had with aluminum damper bodies, upgraded low bind heim joints and the 510s have a super low bind bearing on the tophat as well. Locking collars so things don’t adjust from being beat on track. Pretty much you name it for a race coilover they have it. They run a amsoil fluid that don’t very as much when they get hot as well
I mean they sound like the better buy, but probably not for what i do with the car to justify the cost. How much more than the 500s are they?

Will the rear shocks be available separately? I have a new MeisterR GT-1 setup and would be interested in triple adjustable rears that are lightweight, very happy with the fronts though.

OP
CFRmotorsports
Thread Starter #11
Will the rear shocks be available separately? I have a new MeisterR GT-1 setup and would be interested in triple adjustable rears that are lightweight, very happy with the fronts though.
I highly doubt it, if I had to guess I would assume it’s the kit but maby not? After there released give FA a call and find out!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
NO CHANCE that they will ever offer these with a higher threaded adjustment than what everyone wants/needs for open track use (like a rally type height up to .75" ABOVE the factory ride height, while still being able to lower it to ~.50" lower than stock ride height), correct?

OP
CFRmotorsports
Thread Starter #13
NO CHANCE that they will ever offer these with a higher threaded adjustment than what everyone wants/needs for open track use (like a rally type height up to .75" ABOVE the factory ride height, while still being able to lower it to ~.50" lower than stock ride height), correct?
Ya I highly doubt that, there not as much for tramac rally as dedicated road race coilovers =/ I’ll get back to you on how high they will go when I find out

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The people on here, yes, even most with very track capable rides but who still drive them on the street, are NOT going to like those rear lower damper spherical bearing mounts at all, given how they HATE any NVH. [:(]

Yes, those bearings will make everything much more 'precise' (or as precise as one can be with a beam rear axle anyway) on a glass smooth track, but they will knock like rabid jackhammers on any road surface not as perfect as said tracks.
This will happen even if they use the very highest grade, Delrin lined, race quality, spherical bearings.

Last edited: