Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Free parts, just pay shipping

Trader history for RAAMaudio (0)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Since these are free including time and materials to pack them up and take them to the PO or FedEx pickup here.

I hope I am OK without having to take pictures:)

My car will never go back to anything near stock so I will never use these parts.

Most parts have 293 miles on them, the most any part has is around 1600 miles

Free Parts:

Intake tubing

Complete battery/ECU mount

Rear brake dust shields

Symposer, tubes as well if I still have them

Bulbs, high beam, low beam, parking light, brake light, etc

Whee studs

Lug nuts

Radiator, needs a few fins straightened out

Oil to water cooler

Battery

Air filter, looks brand new

Turbo heat shield, slightly modded

Complete hood latch

-----------------

I will list some for sale parts soon with great prices.

PM ADDRESS please, I need more than your zip code, and then I can let you know what the shipping is and how to pay.

-----------------------

Parts already gone or spoken for, not available:

Stock RMM
Air box cover
Suspension bushings
Fog Lights and bulbs
Stock lower air box and snorkel

I'm will take the lower air box and snorkel. PM me shipping quote to 92399

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Might be interested in the lug nuts. My brother bought ST wheels for his 1.0L Fiesta and needs the lug nuts to go with them since his car came with hub caps covering the open ended nuts.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
I just looked for the lug nuts, I may of shipped them when I sold the wheels last spring, I have one more place to look for them, sorry if gone.

-----------

Pm on the air box and snorkel coming.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
let me know if you do find them, my brother messaged me saying he is interested in the lug nuts and possibly the fog lights.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
No luck on the lug nuts, I have shipped hundreds of parts in the last few years, hard to recall them all.

I might have a set of similar lug nuts from a different car he can have, I need to know the depth of the bore in them to be sure. I have a box with at least 200 lug nuts from different projects over the years.

Fog lights were not supposed to be on this list, I am making a separate one for parts for sell. I removed it, PM if interested.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
I also have a box-o-lug nuts, but all are open face ones left over from projects and spares for my Mustang. I don't know the depth on the ST wheels since mine are sold and my brother left for a week, so he can't get me the measurements. He was going to order a set from the Tire Rack.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
I have used a bunch of Gorilla spline drive lug nuts, even on race cars, never had a problem, made in closed and open faced.
I use the short open faced ones to save weight and I re torque my wheels a lot at the track but after the first run or two usually they need no further tweaking, all lugs nuts need checked at the track regularly.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
Air box lower and duct are gone, sorry.

PM being sent about for sale parts.

MOFiST

Can you send me a picture of the heat shield? I destroyed mine installing my dp.
I wanted to destroy mine during my DP installation lol. I thought about it some more and decided to be gentle with or else I'd likely wreck something else.

If that part that covers the turbo has been removed I'm definitely interested. That part is impossible to get back between the oil and turbo coolent lines. Just want to cover the exhaust manifold part again

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #18
I removed a bit of material by one of the lines to see if I could get it back on that way since I had the turbo off a number of times.

The way to do this right is to pull the lines, remove the shield, do the work, put it all back together and fill the radiator.

I realized it was not going to work out so I stopped trimming it and crimped the edge, not much taken off, I used it after that for a bunch of tuning runs and a 200 mile road trip and 200 miles at the track, it still works just fine.

If you have some tin snips perhaps you can trim it more to get it back on, I wanted as much there as possible to keep heat away from my 3" intake, which is a good idea.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
Lots of free parts available, just pay shipping:)

Please do not ask for pics, I just do not have the time on parts I am giving away, I will post here or PM a good description.