Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Free things: Continental DWS 06 Tires, OEM Door Stickers

Trader history for swirlmarks (0)

-----------------SOLD---------------------------

Continental DWS 06 Tires 205/50R16 - I have two of these tires that still have a bunch of life left. Some browning on the sidewalls, but I think this could be scrubbed off. SOLD

OEM Ford Door Stickers - These are those stickers that go where the front and back doors come together in between the windows. I don't think I explained that well, but I'll include a picture with what I'm talking about circled.
These are the part #s for the stickers I have:
FE8Z-58255A34-A Applique - Passenger Side (RH)
FE8Z-5800014-A Applique - Passenger Side (RH)
FE8Z-5800014-BApplique - Driver's Side (LH) SOLD

Cobb RMM - Good condition. The bushings are perfect, however, there is one part of the aluminum that is a little gouged (I was acting a little dense when I installed it). This shouldn't effect/hasn't effected the function of the mount, this imperfection is more cosmetic. $SOLD

TPMS Learning Tool - used once, works great. $25 shipped or I'll throw it in for free if you buy something else and want it. SOLD

Konig Dekagrams 16x8 in Gloss Bronze - Great condition overall, some marks from taking the lug nuts on and off. One mark (pictured) where one of the wheels tipped over onto its face :( The hardware for the center caps is a tad rusty. Comes with TMPS sensors installed, hub centric spacers, and Continental DWS 06 tires installed. The front two tires are shot, the rear two tires have a bunch of life left. I can also include some aluminum valve stems if you want. $SOLD

MAPerformance Charge Pipes with Turbosmart BOV - Great condition, includes everything you need: Boost reference adaptor, Turbosmart CEL defender (kit will throw an "internal" CEL), hose clamps, hardware, etc. The welds on this kit are gorgeous and the piping is high-quality stainless steel. It's been on my car for 2 years and has no rust. This kit is no longer sold by MAPerformace. It was $377 new, I'm looking for $250. SOLD

Yakima roof rack wiith Kuat bike trays - includes fit kit for the Fiesta, axle adapters, homemade bar pads, lock cores for the towers. I can throw in some other straps and accessories for locking bikes to the roof if you want. The base rack is about 10 years old, but still works really well. The plastic is a little faded on the towers. Probably the worst part are the cross bars which are rusting on the ends. The Kuat bike trays are about 5 years old and still function well. The cable locks that slide out from the ends of the rack have been chopped with bolt cutters since the locks seized. So no locks on the bike trays. This is a great, cheap rack if you need something to haul bikes and boards on your Fiesta. If you got some new cross bars, this thing could probably last another 10 years. No guarantees though. $SOLD, local pickup only.

DeltaStyling Wing Riser - Gloss black ends, match well with Shadow Black. This was on the car for a few months and is in great condition. Includes all hardware. SOLD

Cobb V3 Accessport - Only a few months old and in great condition. Never ever left in a hot car or dropped or anything like that. There are some very light scratches on the screen (pictured). Comes with a Cobb adhesive mount that will need new adhesive as well as a Peak Designs magnetic mount (that is the thing that is stuck to the back of the Accessport. The corresponding car adhesive mount is included, but not pictured). SOLD

MeisterR Zeta CRD Coilovers - Great condition, these were on the car for about 800 miles of highway and backroads. No noticeable signs of wear, some scratches from installing/uninstalling. They feel fantastic on the car. Includes wrenches, damper adjustment knob extenders, all hardware/pads/etc. SOLD

Regular Fiesta tail lights - Okay condition, look fantastic from maybe 5 feet away. It's my personal opinion that this is the best looking taillight for the ST. There is a small amount of plastic shavings on the insides of the housings from where I hacked up the bulb openings a bit to fit the ST connectors. Some surface scratches/swirls in the plastic. The inner corner (part that goes towards the hatch) is chipped off on one. SOLD

Cobb knob - not really much to say about this one. Looks good. SOLD

OMP pedals - I only got around to mounting the gas pedal, the rest are new. I used the gas pedal in conjunction with the Garageline spacer and it made heel toeing a lot easier. Hardware mostly included, but you may need to source a bolt or two. SOLD

Garageline Gas Pedal Spacer - Solid aluminum, includes all hardware, works very well. Positions the gas pedal much better than the factory position. SOLD

That's it for now. I'll ship anything that's not marked local pickup only at the cost of the buyer. Everything is located in Charlotte, NC at the moment, but I go back and forth to Durham and the beach frequently, so I can typically meet anywhere in those general areas. Paypal, Zelle, or cash is preferred for payment. All prices OBO. Please let me know if you would like anymore detailed pictures of anything.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
S
Thread Starter #10
The Delta riser has been sold. Everything else is still available. I would love to get these wheels out of my garage... I'll even do a bit of driving to meet anyone that wants to pick them up.

OP
S
Thread Starter #11
Would anyone be interested in the wheels if I took the tires off and offered shipping? I think shipping would be +/- $100 depending on where to.

Last edited:
If you still have it, I'll take the gas pedal spacer.
Also, I just got my 2017 ST last week, so please excuse my ignorant question: will the Accessport work on my stock 2017 motor, or will I have to buy a map/tune?
Thanks.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
If you still have it, I'll take the gas pedal spacer.
Also, I just got my 2017 ST last week, so please excuse my ignorant question: will the Accessport work on my stock 2017 motor, or will I have to buy a map/tune?
Thanks.
The Accessport comes with Cobb off the shelf tunes that you can use on your car as soon as you install it. You can also purchase a flash tune from someone like dizzy tuning and run that. Any stage 1 tune is fine with the stock engine.

ferda.exe

Hey man, if you are ever in the triangle area, I would love to take the cobb knob and OMP pedals off your hands.

OP
S
Thread Starter #17
Accessport, shift knob, gas pedal spacer, and pedals are all sold. Iā€™m going to get the tires taken off the wheels this week. Iā€™ll do $500 shipped to the east coast/Midwest for the wheels. $525 shipped to the west coast.