Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Free: Used EBC Yellowstuff Front Brake Pads

Trader history for JDG (0)

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just pay shipping: likely $5-15 depending on where you live.

Have ~35% life left. I was not a huge fan of these. I did about 20 minutes on track and 5k miles total on these. Replaced with OEM grabby pads again.

Just posting these up in case anyone wants to try them for free before I throw them out. If you are local, I can throw them in your mailbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
What made you not a fan?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Not enough initial bite (I find that nothing beats the OEM pads for this) and I was underwhelmed by their track performance. I found that they heated up too quick. I am a novice track driver and I was probably too over reliant on my brakes so that was likely a big factor.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
THANKS for that brief review. [thumb]

I am considering the OEM 'summer' pads (my car came with the 'all season' pads LOL), and possibly the G-LOC street/autocross pads for my first brake replacement, but leaning towards the former. [wink]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I own these pads all the way around Along with ebc slotted rotors. Great for the street. I never track or Autocross. I couldn't be more impressed....less dust than stock pads from a 15' thats for sure! Plus THESE ARE FREE!

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
I own these pads all the way around Along with ebc slotted rotors. Great for the street. I never track or Autocross. I couldn't be more impressed....less dust than stock pads from a 15' thats for sure! Plus THESE ARE FREE!

I actually bought them after you commented on them after your install. They weren't terrible by any means, just not for me.

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
One other interested person. Will PM you if he changes his mind as I am late in responding to him so need to give him a few days to reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk