Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Fourth of July Special $49.99 Dpro Rear Camber plates 2+ degrees nominal negative camber! ! for your FiST!

Trader history for Dpro (5)

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ok I made these for my car and I had to make a run of them heres your chance to join in the fun of more grip in the rear in corners! A more planted feel, less twitchiness,! I am Drift Freaq on Zilvia and known for my urethane 240sx SR KA engine and trans mounts.

This particular batch will give you 2+ degrees of negative camber that will vary from car to car.

They have been autocross tested and track tested.

I should add removing the backing plate is wise to make ABS will work. Some people have ran then with their backing plate and not had their ABS
come on. If you do that you are being forwarned it could trigger your ABS light and your ABS would not work.

All sales are final, no warranties on high performance parts, no returns.

Super sale $70 shipped Paypal is driftfreaq@gmail.com

View attachment 25383 13F1F232-2DC9-4591-8901-A7F3573D515F.jpeg 91B5AF10-5F49-4F9C-B84D-8AB2AF4E919A.jpeg 96CA363B-6CB3-4335-8AAC-093347DF6E89.jpeg F2B41050-39B9-48E6-99BD-5B58F2F84AFC.jpeg F1096E9D-EA26-4801-999E-BBE8F59A221B.jpeg

Last edited:
Any modifications needed for the install or just plug and play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Any modifications needed for the install or just plug and play?

You bolt them on. I will be putting a set on my car very shortly and another local person is as well. So we will be talking more about them.

You bolt them on. I will be putting a set on my car very shortly and another local person is as well. So we will be talking more about them.
Okay. @Peterson's comment has been consistent with other versions so that’s my main concern. Keep us updated! Maybe photos of the install?

Last edited:
OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
In order to not make your ABS go crazy, you have to remove the rear brake dust shields. The spacer takes their place.
This is debatable as there is a member here in Santa Cruz that uses some and retained his dust shields and has autocrossed a full season with no issues. I am talking to him about placement as I think putting the plate underneath would causes issues vs putting it on top.
As soon as I have more info I will update as I will also be doing mine shortly as well as others reporting back.

Peterson

Premium Account
This is debatable as there is a member here in Santa Cruz that uses some and retained his dust shields and has autocrossed a full season with no issues. I am talking to him about placement as I think putting the plate underneath would causes issues vs putting it on top.
As soon as I have more info I will update as I will also be doing mine shortly as well as others reporting back.
weight reduction on your rear corners? 😂

Take the tire off. Take the 4 bolts off from behind the wheel hub. Whack it with a hammer till it falls off. Take off dust shield. Replace with plates. Put back together.
Really? No issues with ABS sensors or any interferences at all?

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
What are these made out of? Any concerns with corrosion?
these are mild steel and where they go on the car corrosion should not be an issue.
Honestly not that big of a deal considering the rear makes a hell of a lot less dust than the front.

Technically dust shields is a misnomer. As they are not there to keep dust off ones wheels.they are the backside of your rim and rotor. Its actually a rock shield to keep crap off your rotors.
Truth be told most people that run large rotors and brakes usually remove them anyways.
like you said above and its true not much brake dust comes off the back side of ones rotor.

Last edited:
these are mild steel and where they go on the car corrosion should not be an issue.

Technically dust shields is a misnomer. As they are not there to keep dust off ones wheels.they are the backside of your rim and rotor. Its actually a rock shield to keep crap off your rotors.
Truth be told most people that run large rotors and brakes usually remove them anyways.
like you said above and its true not much brake dust comes off the back side of ones rotor.
@Dpro - You make the camber plates and I'll find a way to make a modified dust/debris shield to combine for a complete mod kit ; ).

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
@Dpro - You make the camber plates and I'll find a way to make a modified dust/debris shield to combine for a complete mod kit ; ).
Thats an Idea I did install my Camber plates with the backing plate and my abs light did come on,
So basically its hit or miss on if someones will but I recommend not using the stock backing plate which is actually just a stone guard. It is not a dust shield lol.

anyways updated price people now $85 shipped 1.8 degrees negative camber with these plates installed.

Last edited: