Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Fourth of July Special $49.99 Dpro Rear Camber plates 2+ degrees nominal negative camber! ! for your FiST!

Trader history for Dpro (5)

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #164
OK we still have a couple of people on the list that have not paid but we have hit ten spots and I am have already started shipping . 6 of you have tracking info in your paypal.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #165
As of today all orders placed have been shipped for the one or two who have not paid fear not. I will keep the sale running til friday. That will be the final day. So get your orders in!

D6A909BE-6A3E-4499-88D7-918B387C42C4.jpeg Already installed on the car! 1 hour after arrival. About to go in the maiden voyage. Big thanks to Dpro for making these!

Got my camber plates today. Sprayed some rocker guard on them before installing them. I may remove them later on and use panel bonding adhesive on the back for greater corrosion resistance. I'm thinking these will be great for driving in the snow.

Attachments

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #179
Nice, off to a great start!
1. Jabbit
2.CSM
3.uly2ing
4.ztrahan
5.Geebs