Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Front Drive Record at the 'Ring: Renault outdoes Honda

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
When I was in Spain in 2002, I rented a Megane...TONS of fun on the empty mountain roads! The police I saw used the Megane for their fleet. I would love to drive the Trophy-R. (The other time was a Citroen Xsara turbo diesel - a dog)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Was it the Megane of many years ago which they made a naturally aspirated, 350+HP, V-6 MID ENGINED 'Cup' car out of for that one make road race series in Europe??

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Was it the Megane of many years ago which they made a naturally aspirated, 350+HP, V-6 MID ENGINED 'Cup' car out of for that one make road race series in Europe??
HAAAAHhahahaha....the RENTAL Megane...4 cyl, manual trans, but fast and handled great.

Mikey456

That Renault is pretty trick compared to the Honda Civic and much more expensive. It does not even have rear seats for a 4 door hatch. It come with carbon wheels and a price around 70k if I recall correctly. There is a YouTube clip on Harry’s Garage about one. I’m not sure it’s a fair comparison, but maybe Honda will try to one up Renault with similar lightweight tricks in the future. It does look a whole lot better than the Honda though...