Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTB Front End & Cooling Parts Needed

Trader history for fiestamnst (0)

Hey! I just purchased a 14 Fiesta with front end damage and I'm in need of many parts, mostly related to cooling. The intercooler was totally smashed and the radiator was pushed towards the engine so I'm going to need all these parts: Piping, intercooler, radiator, headlights, hood, pressure line, impact bar, upper and lower shield, radiator support etc.

I'm not sure what else I'll need but feel free to PM me any offers you may have. Attached is a picture of the damage for a visual idea of what it will be needed.

Edit: prefer pick up in the Twin Cities areas but willing to travel and figure out shipping if the deal is right.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hey! I just purchased a 14 Fiesta with front end damage and I'm in need of many parts, mostly related to cooling. The intercooler was totally smashed and the radiator was pushed towards the engine so I'm going to need all these parts: Piping, intercooler, radiator, headlights, hood, pressure line, impact bar, upper and lower shield, radiator support etc.

I'm not sure what else I'll need but feel free to PM me any offers you may have. Attached is a picture of the damage for a visual idea of what it will be needed.

Edit: prefer pick up in the Twin Cities areas but willing to travel and figure out shipping if the deal is right.
Also in MN and rebuilding a 2018 fiesta st same front hit

Any tips?

OP
F
Thread Starter #17
Still looking for the following parts:
  • Front Bumper Cover
  • Headlights
  • Hood
  • Engine Compartment Wire Harness
  • Crash Bar
  • Grille
I may be interested in other parts since the list above does not include all the parts I need. However, I already have an intercooler, radiator, radiator support, condenser, lines, and hoses so I'm good there.