Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Front grill replacement?

Debadged the hatch, now I'd like to remove the ST badge in the grille. Doing so would leave a flat ST spot on the OEM grill. Is there a replacement grill that looks like oem but doesnt have the spot for the badge?

Zunsport looks close but the mesh is different and they add their own badge.

2019 ST line grill looks right, can anyone confirm and does anyone have a part number?

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
If you paint the mirrors and roof black you can look exactly like the ST-line, oh, and don't forget the wheels.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Put on a WHOOSH emblem
Debadged the hatch, now I'd like to remove the ST badge in the grille. Doing so would leave a flat ST spot on the OEM grill. Is there a replacement grill that looks like oem but doesnt have the spot for the badge?
I also de-badged my hatch and removed the ST grill logo. I left it bare. I do have all sorts of options such as yellow, red, black, blue. But I will probably be putting my WRC badge on it...lol I covered the front and rear Ford emblem with carbon fiber looking decals. The Ford center caps are now ST caps. I did install the LOWER Zunesport grill. I'm fine with the factory grill as it is a waste of future retirement income vs. performance output.........

Zunsport looks close but the mesh is different and they add their own badge.

2019 ST line grill looks right, can anyone confirm and does anyone have a part number?
customcargrills makes the mesh cutouts to replace the factory grill. I worked with him and used my car as a test dummy for it

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Trust me, nobody will notice. Ask people to look at the front of your from a distance. Then ask them to turn away and ask them if the front grill honeycomb is completely open or partially blocked and if so, which portion.

IHMO, more important things in life to be concerned with. I left mine blank. I DO have a metal WRC badge I may place there... idk. Not a priority.

I have a question. How do you remove the badges. Will they peel off cleanly without damage to the badge or do you just rip them off and toss them in the trash?

FJ16

I have a question. How do you remove the badges. Will they peel off cleanly without damage to the badge or do you just rip them off and toss them in the trash?
If you take off your front one, don't trash it - I'll buy it from ya (mine came debadged).

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Hair dryer and dental floss is my preferred method. Just to warm up the adhesive. Some were so new they practically peeled off. I didn't have to cut through all the foam.

Hair dryer and dental floss is my preferred method. Just to warm up the adhesive. Some were so new they practically peeled off. I didn't have to cut through all the foam.

Thriftstore hairdryer for garage use is well worth it. Get a little (not much) heat on there and they will come wright off with floss.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Put on a WHOOSH emblem

I also de-badged my hatch and removed the ST grill logo. I left it bare. I do have all sorts of options such as yellow, red, black, blue. But I will probably be putting my WRC badge on it...lol I covered the front and rear Ford emblem with carbon fiber looking decals. The Ford center caps are now ST caps. I did install the LOWER Zunesport grill. I'm fine with the factory grill as it is a waste of future retirement income vs. performance output.........
I left the ST badge on the front grille, AND then added an M-Sport badge to the opposite side of the grille.

I already fully de-badged the rear hatch a while ago, to the point that most now cannot figure out WHAT the car is (unless they are enthusiasts/knowledgeable themselves). LOL