Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Front grill

Anyone driving round without their front grill? Thinking about it, as the only thing I really have to fear where I drive daily is sand, and the grill doesn't do anything about that. Any pros/cons?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Like a big, gaping hole up front?

It'll look unfinished on a stock car.

If the car is modded, it'll give it a stripped, track look.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

OP
Kinnaird
Thread Starter #3
Like a big, gaping hole up front?

It'll look unfinished on a stock car.

If the car is modded, it'll give it a stripped, track look.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
I was thinking of cutting it out so the trim around stays and maybe paint it but other than that yea, and I do plan on buying a different radiator as well, and painting the crash bar

Do you drive yours on the street and if so, also any complaints about the crash bar? Seeing as they aren't technically DOT certified?

I drove it home from shop last night, just installed on the weekend. Honestly I don’t drive the car that much so I’m not really worried about that. Usually just to and from the local track

OP
Kinnaird
Thread Starter #8
I drove it home from shop last night, just installed on the weekend. Honestly I don’t drive the car that much so I’m not really worried about that. Usually just to and from the local track
Hmm alright if you wouldn't mind after like 50 miles or so if you remember or I'll reply again in like a month or so, if I could get an update on how the radiator and intercooler have faired, if there was any damage or anything

Hmm alright if you wouldn't mind after like 50 miles or so if you remember or I'll reply again in like a month or so, if I could get an update on how the radiator and intercooler have faired, if there was any damage or anything

I ran open lower for about 3-4 years winter driving included with no issues. Last summer I deleted the top half of the upper grill with no issues either

OP
Kinnaird
Thread Starter #10
I ran open lower for about 3-4 years winter driving included with no issues. Last summer I deleted the top half of the upper grill with no issues either
Oh alright cool, thank you, how often do you clean the radiator then?