Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS 2015 Fiesta ST - fully loaded - recaros + moon roof $13k OBO (54k miles)

Trader history for Rapataq (0)

Hey all,

Life has unfortunately dictated that it is time for me to sell my beloved FiST! 2015 blue beauty with every option - recaro heated seats, premium wheels, moon roof etc. Car is in excellent condition. It's MOSTLY stock, only upgrade is a COBB Accessport. The Accessport was subsequently stolen from the vehicle so I am open to suggestion on solutions.

54k miles
Brand new brake rotors, pads, and michelin Pilot Sport tires as of June 2020.

Price is $13,000 OBO

Car is located in Los Angeles. I can ship but would prefer local pickup.

Justin
JERappel@Gmail.com

Attachments

Last edited:

SrsBsns

I would recommend contacting Cobb. From what I understand they can either flash your ECU back to stock, or provide a discount on a new AP if you have a police report noting the theft.

OP
R
Thread Starter #5
I would recommend contacting Cobb. From what I understand they can either flash your ECU back to stock, or provide a discount on a new AP if you have a police report noting the theft.
Yeah I figure there may be buyers out there who might want a phase I tune and not care about the actual AP so I figured I'd try to sell it prior to having Cobb flash it back