Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS - 2015 Fiesta ST - Oxnard White 42k miles *BLOWN ENGINE* - SF Bay Area - $4000 OBO

Trader history for dL_ST (0)

2015 Ford Fiesta ST
Oxnard White
Grey Recaro Package
No Moonroof/Sunroof
42,540 miles
No accidents
California clean title
Up to date registration

I’m the original owner of this 2015 Ford Fiesta ST. This was my daily driver and HPDE car for years until about 2018. In the fall of 2018 my car blew a head gasket, so instead of replacing the entire motor. I decided I was going to pay a shop to replace the head gasket and replace the head cylinder with a brand new unit from Ford. The car was fixed and I drove it for another 6 months until one day the car started smoking from the exhaust pipe. I brought it back to the shop and they diagnosed it with a cracked bottom end.

During the time that this happened, I was having a kid so I really just needed a car. So, this one has been sitting around for about 2 years now. This car had quite a few mods on it before, but that’s been mostly removed.

Mods that are still on the car:

MBRP cat-back
Trunk bar
Traction bar
Cobb RMM
Wilwood 6 piston front brake kit with 2 piece rotors (I forgot what kind of pads im running)
Focus SVT Rear brakes
Mountune Radiator
Custom projector headlamps
Dunlop Star Spec Z3 tires (only 1000 miles or less on them, I put them on right before my engine blew)

I have all the stock parts with the exception of the stock radiator. The stock headlamps are super clean, I only used them for a couple of months.

The car does run, but it will overheat pretty quickly. (please see video to prove it does turn over). You must tow it away.

I’m located in Oakland, CA

I’m asking $4,000 which I feel is fair, but I’m open to offers.

Pictures: View: https://imgur.com/a/CqUhPND

Video: View: https://imgur.com/a/PkfN9F3

PM me if interested

Yea I was an hour late to reply. Hopefully seller picks me as I'd make his life easy. Local, hand over cash, tow it away :p. Ez pz

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Yea I was an hour late to reply. Hopefully seller picks me as I'd make his life easy. Local, hand over cash, tow it away :p. Ez pz
I think most in Cali could make it easy I would just have my friend meet up with him and hand him the cash and tow it away to San Jose. It would be that or I would drive out tomorrow morning with cash in hand and meet him 5 hours later in the bay and still tow away to San Jose.

of course this guy has been selling this car for a few years now...soooo this could be up for sale again! he waffles between selling it and not selling it. Of course, hopefully the new owner will chime in.

Give him a break lol. He has a life and been busy. I bought it from him.
Of course. We all have lives. I was stating a fact. No judgement on why he took so long to sell. Good luck on rebuilding it. Keep us updated.