Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: 2016 Kona Blue w/ Recaros, Sunroof, Red Calipers

Trader history for sunnyd (0)

I'm putting my 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST up for sale. I'm the original owner (had it for 2 years), and it currently has 7,500 miles on it. The car is in immaculate condition, with no dings, dents, or scrapes anywhere. It has Recaros, sunroof, and the red calipers. I also had Suntek PPF put on when I bought it (3/4 hood, front bumper, headlamps, 1/4 front fenders, side mirrors, door jambs, area underneath door handles, and rear bumper below the hatch). Because of this, there are no rock chips on the front end. I have all service records available and there are no stories with this car. Title in hand.

The car has never been tracked or autocrossed, and the only mods I've done so far is put 17" Turbomacs on (see pics), and black ST badges from the ST Octane Academy. I still have the OEM black wheels that I will include with the car (no curb rash on either set).

I really hate to sell this, as this is been one of the most fun cars I've ever owned, but I need something more practical that the wife can drive and I'd like to see this go to a good home. Asking $16.5K OBO, but please no low ballers. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: