Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Active Shift Designs Accelerator Pedal Lift Spacer for 2013-2017 Fiesta ST ($37.20 shipped)

Trader history for meFiSTo (1)

meFiSTo

Sold!

Product Description: Active Shift Designs Accelerator Pedal Lift Spacer for 2013-2017 Ford Fiesta ST

Link to item to Mod Bargains: http://www.modbargains.com/asd-accelerator-pedal-lift-spacer-ford-fiesta-sst.htm

Price: $37.20 shipped via small flat-rate box in continental US (more to cover postage if elsewhere) from Redmond, WA

This was on the car for a very short period of time. I swapped it out for one that had a lower profile. I waffle between wanting to put this back, but am more interested in clearing out stuff that I don't really need than keeping things "just in case."

Contact me via forum IM or mysvtftoy@gmail.com

i-DSPqV5p-X3.jpg

Last edited:
hey do you still have this? I bought the nopistons lift spacer but 3/8" wasnt enough for me.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

also, did this make heel/toe more accessible. with the brake being so touchy I just avoid doing it much of the time, even with the 3/8 spacer. feel like it upsets the car

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #6
also, did this make heel/toe more accessible. with the brake being so touchy I just avoid doing it much of the time, even with the 3/8 spacer. feel like it upsets the car

Truthfully, it's been awhile since I used this. So I can't comment on its effectiveness under differing situations.

Last edited: