Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: Brand new in box Fortune Auto 500 coilovers - 8k front / 6k rear custom spring rates. Cleveland OH. $1350 shipped

Trader history for CSM (2)

haste

1000 Post Club
Love my set. A friend that has a FiST with the ST coilovers on his car finally drove my car this past weekend and he was blown away how much better it feels/handles than his car. GLWS!

PhoenixM3

Love my set. A friend that has a FiST with the ST coilovers on his car finally drove my car this past weekend and he was blown away how much better it feels/handles than his car. GLWS!
You have those same spring rates?

ronmcdon

With the right settings 8/6 rates are not harsh at all on the street. Thinking of going 8/8 later this year.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
I've gotten a few lowballers on FB, but nothing here.

These are so shiny and new I'm shocked you haven't already sold them. If I wasn't happy with my BC coilovers on daily street duty I would pay full price. Be patient and I'm sure a buyer will come.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Honestly if these had been available when I bought my MeisterRā€™s it would have made me think a little before deciding . Though I am glad I got my MeisterRā€™s both brands are great. GLWS.