Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD FS: Cobb Accessport V3 for 2014-2017 Fiesta ST Mountune FB1 package + Mountune License plate frames

Trader history for rguevara2 (0)

Recently traded in my 2017 Fiesta ST and getting rid of the few upgrades I had done. Great car, just wanted something a little bigger. Was unmarried from my car and on the Accessport there is a Mountune 91 stage 2 tune as I had an intercooler and air filter upgrade through Mountune. Included with the sale is everything pictured including the box, extra faceplate, wire harness and Mountune license plate frames. The Mountune 91 tune is loaded, as well as the other Cobb stock tunes that come with the unit. Condition is great and lightly used with little signs of wear as pictured. You will need to get a mount or sticky tape. Asking $400 shipped to lower 48. ($400 net PayPal friends and family or goods and services + 3% fee) Would prefer to meet in San Diego if possible. 619 948 8151

Attachments

Last edited:

FJ16

You're going to be asked to provide proof the unit is unmarried (plugging it into any OBD car should work). GLWS!

OP
rguevara2
Thread Starter #3
You're going to be asked to provide proof the unit is unmarried (plugging it into any OBD car should work). GLWS!
Not a problem, I will be happy to do so with an interested buyer. I priced it from what I was seeing online, so don't hesitate to contact me with offers. Thanks guys!

what he means is as a rule on this forum to sell that here you need to post proof or and admin will take it down after 24hours
your price is fine, just need proof that it is yours and proof its not still installed on the car you sold.

OP
rguevara2
Thread Starter #6
Do you happen to have the intercooler for sale, too? Thanks!
I don't, I traded it in with the car. Had a turbosmart BOV as well, but the trade in was to a dealership that a family member worked at and I wanted to jump on it to get the deal I traded up for. Thanks!

OP
rguevara2
Thread Starter #7
what he means is as a rule on this forum to sell that here you need to post proof or and admin will take it down after 24hours
your price is fine, just need proof that it is yours and proof its not still installed on the car you sold.
Totally understood. So I just plug it into any other car and take a picture of the screen? Or is there some specific screen on the unit I should take a picture of to provide the proof? Thanks!

OP
rguevara2
Thread Starter #9
I believe these pictures should do it, thanks for the feedback guys!

OP
rguevara2
Thread Starter #11
good job, thank you.
also $400 should sell quickly
No problem. Thanks man! Really enjoyed the car and happy to get this to someone that is ready for the upgrade. Was really a night and day difference, as everyone says.

Interested in the AP, will it work for a 2019?
It will work, I had some trouble with a M-Tune Accessport in my '19 and the device said it wasn't compatible with my ROM but it this happens to you just talk to COBB and all you have to do is download the ecu data onto the Accessport and submit it online. They were pretty fast and my ecu was supported on the next update a week or two later.

OP
rguevara2
Thread Starter #16
Interested in the AP, will it work for a 2019?
Feel free to shoot me a PM if interested. I just titled the description exactly as I ordered it online from Mountune. As the other guys said, it should work just fine however there may be an extra step or two as zeddzik mentioned for a 19. Thanks!