Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cubbyhole Extender, AccessPort A-Pillar Mount, Parking Brake Black Hole Cover, Daytime Running Lights Mod, and more

Trader history for SirThomas88 (5)

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I put the pedal and pedal spacer on yesterday and the gas pedal is now right there. So much easier to feather the throttle and It heel toes so easily it’s almost scary. Most likely because I was used to rolling my foot off the edge of the brake to the gas pedal in our cars. Now it almost seems like the gas pedal is in the way when I start braking. lol I am sure I will get used to it. Drove to long with
the stock Ford setup!

Last edited:
OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #288
Just got the pedal put on. Feels great and it's on there nice and solid. Heel-toe will be a lot easier with that extra surface.
I put the pedal and pedal spacer on yesterday and the gas pedal is now right there. So much easier to feather the throttle and It heel toes so easily it’s almost scary. Most likely because I was used to rolling my foot off the edge of the brake to the gas pedal in our cars. Now it almost seems like the gas pedal is in the way when I start braking. lol I am sure I will get used to it. Drove to long with
the stock Ford setup!
I installed the pedal spacer and cap. Heel toe is so easy to do now. Like others said, it is right there and you only need slight movement of your heel to catch the gas pedal. Great product!! Easy install.
Thank you guys for the feedback! Always such a pleasure to get those first comments in after releasing a new product to my store, especially after having put so much work into it. Please also consider dropping your comments as a review on my website! It can be found on the product page.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #289
Update Bump:

I've added new color options for the Pedal Spacer and Pedal Cover: In addition to Black, Red, and Gray, they are now also available in Blue, Orange, and Purple.

Also, I've been working on adding the Shifter Bezel back to my store and should have it available soon, in about a week! I've received several inquiries on when this will be back in stock, so I'm eager to get it available.

15_FiSTy

Active Military
Update Bump:

I've added new color options for the Pedal Spacer and Pedal Cover: In addition to Black, Red, and Gray, they are now also available in Blue, Orange, and Purple.

Also, I've been working on adding the Shifter Bezel back to my store and should have it available soon, in about a week! I've received several inquiries on when this will be back in stock, so I'm eager to get it available.
looked today and was bummed there was no shifter bezel. I'll check back soon lol

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #291
looked today and was bummed there was no shifter bezel. I'll check back soon lol
Yeah it's quite a tricky item to print so I've been tweaking my print settings to get it right. But I think I'm finally happy with it. I'm doing a lot of work for a $10 piece lol. I might make it available today.

Edit: The shifter bezel is now back in stock!

Last edited:
OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #296
What about the bumper support piece? That damn thing breaks so easily that it shouldn't be much of a challenge to make it stronger/better but doing that and making it fit is a different matter.

I'm just tired of the gap around my headlights.
Hmm I'm not familiar with that piece but if you'd like to PM me with some details I always love considering suggestions for items. I'm not confident however that 3D printed part would be stronger than the OEM due to the limitations of 3D printing however I'd still take a look!

got my A-Pillar Mount for Cobb Accessport from the link great product works great! and fast shipping
Excellent! thanks for sharing and for posting feedback on my website too

Erick_V

What about the bumper support piece? That damn thing breaks so easily that it shouldn't be much of a challenge to make it stronger/better but doing that and making it fit is a different matter.

I'm just tired of the gap around my headlights.
This! Mine is broken and I didn't realize it till someone made a thread about it and I was like "oh that's what those pieces were" after my IC install lol

Here's some relevant threads:

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/sagging-front-bumper.18542/page-2
https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/front-end-sagging-solutions.28725/page-2

And said piece that breaks easily:

https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/reinforcement-6413015-1#sectionId:4103136

Business6

Hmm I'm not familiar with that piece but if you'd like to PM me with some details I always love considering suggestions for items. I'm not confident however that 3D printed part would be stronger than the OEM due to the limitations of 3D printing however I'd still take a look!
This! Mine is broken and I didn't realize it till someone made a thread about it and I was like "oh that's what those pieces were" after my IC install lol

Here's some relevant threads:

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/sagging-front-bumper.18542/page-2
https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/front-end-sagging-solutions.28725/page-2

And said piece that breaks easily:

https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/reinforcement-6413015-1#sectionId:4103136
Yeah, that's the cursed part, lol. I've been considering picking one up and seeing if there's a way it can be reinforced but it seems doubtful as the plastic that rests on the crash bar is so damn small & flimsy and it's also attached to the bumper in such a weird way.

ccaee40f035ec1a28c7848e0f75f6943.jpg

Looking at this again (via someone else's pic) I think I'll just end up using the zipties that were shown in that thread, lol.

Erick_V

Yeah, that's the cursed part, lol. I've been considering picking one up and seeing if there's a way it can be reinforced but it seems doubtful as the plastic that rests on the crash bar is so damn small & flimsy and it's also attached to the bumper in such a weird way.

Looking at this again (via someone else's pic) I think I'll just end up using the zipties that were shown in that thread, lol.
The zipties work but you can only tighten them so much before you start tearing into the plastic core support or the bumper plastic