Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cubbyhole Extender, AccessPort A-Pillar Mount, Parking Brake Black Hole Cover, Daytime Running Lights Mod, and more

Trader history for SirThomas88 (5)

Are you still selling these? If so I can pay immediately for a Cubbyhole Extender. I've been searching for one forever!

Edit: I sent a payment for a Cubbyhole Extender.

Last edited:
OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #125
All previous orders shipped out today (Monday).

Great looking stuff! Sending payment via PayPal for the extender, cup and cover

Edit: Payment sent!
Thanks! Btw since you have purchased all the other items, you can add the Keyfob Holder at half price for only $5 if interested. Just plz send for friends and family to avoid the additional $0.45 transaction fee.

wryguy87

Hi curious if you can make the cubby extender in different colors. I just picked up an ST with black interior but will be selling my old 3 cylinder 1.0L to a friend and it had a beige interior. Was thinking about grabbing him one.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #127
Hi curious if you can make the cubby extender in different colors. I just picked up an ST with black interior but will be selling my old 3 cylinder 1.0L to a friend and it had a beige interior. Was thinking about grabbing him one.
Congrats on your purchase!

I currently have materials for Black, Red, Blue, Gray and Purple. I can do other colors but might need to add $10 to the price depending on the color you'd like to request since I'll need to stock the material. I did find a beige material I can order, but keep in mind that the beige material that is available might not match up with the beige in the car anyways.

However if your Fiesta beige interior is the same as I'm seeing on Google, TBH I think black will still look great since the dash trim has both beige and black.

wryguy87

Congrats on your purchase!

I currently have materials for Black, Red, Blue, Gray and Purple. I can do other colors but might need to add $10 to the price depending on the color you'd like to request since I'll need to stock the material. I did find a beige material I can order, but keep in mind that the beige material that is available might not match up with the beige in the car anyways.

However if your Fiesta beige interior is the same as I'm seeing on Google, TBH I think black will still look great since the dash trim has both beige and black.
That's a fair point. Okay, I guess two black would do the trick.

EDIT: Just sent money for two cubby extenders + shipping.

Last edited:
OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #131
Thanks for everyone's order!

All pending orders (wryguy87, goldygopher, Tuna) will be shipped out tomorrow, Saturday.

These look awesome!
Hope you do international shipping??!?
If so, how much to ship to Wellington, New Zealand?
I’d like to purchase one of each please, but can I have the cup in red?

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #136
Can the cup and cover be combined to create a little compartment?
Yup! The lid sits nice and flush above the cup inside the center console, it's a nice addition to it. And i agree with @zkerikso , a red cup with black lid is pretty dope. The other colors especially gray would also help you to see in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #137
These look awesome!
Hope you do international shipping??!?
If so, how much to ship to Wellington, New Zealand?
I’d like to purchase one of each please, but can I have the cup in red?
PM'ed. Looks like shipping to New Zealand is about $40. Doesn't actually seem too bad to me for it going across the world, but it does more than double the cost of buying one set. Time to get a group-buy in your area going!

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #138
Guys, here’s a sneak peak of just two of several new items I’m working on.

E-brake “Black Hole” Cover:

Test fitting some diffuser fins for the back bumper:

When I’m done making these parts I’ll be releasing them on my new online shopping cart that I’ve set up to make purchasing easier.

Hoping to have the E-brake Hole Cover, Diffuser Fins, and a few other items available within the next 2-3 weeks! All other items still available in the meantime.

Stay tuned.

Spork1569

Guys, here’s a sneak peak of just two of several new items I’m working on.

E-brake “Black Hole” Cover:

Test fitting some diffuser fins for the back bumper:

When I’m done making these parts I’ll be releasing them on my new online shopping cart that I’ve set up to make purchasing easier.

Hoping to have the E-brake Hole Cover, Diffuser Fins, and a few other items available within the next 2-3 weeks! All other items still available in the meantime.

Stay tuned.

Awesome. Hopefully the black hole cover stays in place as that was the issue with the one I purchased from Whoosh. Excited to see the end result once it's available.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Awesome. Hopefully the black hole cover stays in place as that was the issue with the one I purchased from Whoosh. Excited to see the end result once it's available.
I think that the black hole covers would work better utilizing hook and loop tape / velcro style tape to hold it in place....IMO. I too also bought one from whoosh and it fell into the Abyss and I had to recruit a crew of Rescue people to venture in to Pull it out.....Kidding....it was two Screws on the side of the Center console with the front seats pulled forward and lifted it up and pulled it out.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited: