Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cubbyhole Extender, AccessPort A-Pillar Mount, Parking Brake Black Hole Cover, Daytime Running Lights Mod, and more

Trader history for SirThomas88 (5)

Awesome! Saying I've loved my center console cup and lid is a huge understatement, I barely even think about it these days as it feels like something that could/should have been included stock. I'm going to pick up the E-Brake Black Hole cover and the Accessport Mount....and I don't even have an accessport yet. Thanks for all the work you've been putting into this, it's awesome to have support like this from the community.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #164
Great looking products!

Has anyone tried using the extended cubby hole to keep spare change?
Thanks! There's a small lip on the inside of the cubby extender that might make it a bit inconvenient to slide change out.

Awesome! Saying I've loved my center console cup and lid is a huge understatement, I barely even think about it these days as it feels like something that could/should have been included stock. I'm going to pick up the E-Brake Black Hole cover and the Accessport Mount....and I don't even have an accessport yet. Thanks for all the work you've been putting into this, it's awesome to have support like this from the community.
Thanks man! I appreciate the feedback.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #165
A few updates:

I'm offering a limited time sale on new products for all orders until January 1st.

I'm also offering 10% off any order that exceeds $50 or more when you enter code 10OFF. Anyone whose already ordered but haven't received their item yet can still receive the 10% off or add to their order to be eligible for it.

Lastly, I'm changing the price for the Cubby Extender to $30 at the end of the year. I'd change it now but I want to give everyone whose on the fence but waiting, a chance to place an order now before it goes up.

Last edited:
OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #166
Update: Shipping out the A-Pillar Mount is taking a little longer than expected. I've been making some final adjustments and tweaks on the fitment. Quality is a big priority for me, and I have high-standards for my work and don't put anything out that I'm not 100% satisfied with.

Today I'm making my final adjustment needed, and I can confidently say that I will be shipping out everyone's A-Pillar Mount orders (and other pending orders) by Monday. If anyone who has placed orders has any questions or concerns, please let me know. And happy holidays to everyone!

Hello SirThomas88,

I am simply writing to see if my three item order has been received and is in the process of completion?

Merry Christmas!

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #168
Hello SirThomas88,

I am simply writing to see if my three item order has been received and is in the process of completion?

Merry Christmas!
Yes, I have one pending order from Canada so that must be you (Your order is Order #1358).

I'm shipping it out today with all the other pending orders. Thank you and Merry Christmas to you as well!

Edit: Correction: I do also have another Canada order from today, Order#1450. This one is processing and will be shipped out this coming weekend.

Last edited:
OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #169
Everything in stock at my new site www.Razzter.com. Added color options for the Center Console Lid. Install guide for the A-Pillar Mount is coming this weekend. I am planning on adding Orange and White color options in a few weeks. Also, last chance to take advantage of sales for A-Pillar Mount, Blackhole Cover, and the Cubbyhole Extender before they go up after Jan 1st!

Any questions about the new items feel free to reach out.

I must apologize. I was being so negative about your products but finally I went to your website, and I gotta say, those parts you produce do serve a genuine purpose, not to mention they seem like they're made with quality in mind. Good on you. I'd love to see future video content on your youtube page.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #171
I must apologize. I was being so negative about your products but finally I went to your website, and I gotta say, those parts you produce do serve a genuine purpose, not to mention they seem like they're made with quality in mind. Good on you. I'd love to see future video content on your youtube page.
Wow, thanks! I don't recall seeing any negative messages from you, but regardless I really appreciate your compliment and apology. Not many people would be so considerate to take that initiative.

Wow, thanks! I don't recall seeing any negative messages from you, but regardless I really appreciate your compliment and apology. Not many people would be so considerate to take that initiative.
well, like the guy judging a movie without having ever seeing it, I did just that, I was rude without having seeing your product in full detail, and those photos on your website did just that, educate me. Happy holidays.

Thank You & Happy New Year!

All three products arrived today and have been properly placed.

Great purpose, intent and execution on your part.

Take care and keep creatively developing!

I just placed an order with you and forgot to add a couple of items. I made a separate order for the 2 items.
Please combine the 2 and credit back my credit card for the extra shipping charge. thanks. And have a Happy New Year

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #175
Thank You & Happy New Year!
All three products arrived today and have been properly placed.
Great purpose, intent and execution on your part.
Take care and keep creatively developing!
Thanks for the feedback! Happy New Year to you as well.

I just placed an order with you and forgot to add a couple of items. I made a separate order for the 2 items.
Please combine the 2 and credit back my credit card for the extra shipping charge. thanks. And have a Happy New Year
Refund on the extra shipping has been processed. Thanks for your order and happy New Year to you as well!

Last edited:

Goat

Thanks for the feedback! Happy New Year to you as well.

Refund on the extra shipping has been processed. Thanks for your order and happy New Year to you as well!
thanks!
I ordered 2 of almost all of your products. My son that is in the Army stationed in the Middle East asked m last month to check out a 2016 ST for him. It checked out great and man was I impressed.
I asked him to look for another as I wanted one after driving his. He found one. I checked it out and bought it too.
He's going to have some nice custom pieces when he gets back home.
Thanks for correcting my mistake.
I'm looking forward to getting the parts.
Merry Christmas and have a Happy Healthy New Year.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #178
thanks!
I ordered 2 of almost all of your products. My son that is in the Army stationed in the Middle East asked m last month to check out a 2016 ST for him. It checked out great and man was I impressed.
I asked him to look for another as I wanted one after driving his. He found one. I checked it out and bought it too.
He's going to have some nice custom pieces when he gets back home.
Thanks for correcting my mistake.
I'm looking forward to getting the parts.
Merry Christmas and have a Happy Healthy New Year.
That's excellent to hear! I've come to know of a few individuals who have more than one Fiesta ST in their family. It really goes to show how great of a car this is. Congratulations on the purchase of your Fiestas!

--------

An installation guide for the A-Pillar Device Mount is now available here.

Last edited:
OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #180
Orders 1503, 1581, 1670, 1674, 1770, 1778, 1785, 1833, 1875 were shipped out yesterday.

Orders 1823, 1960, 1966 are pending.