Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cubbyhole Extender, AccessPort A-Pillar Mount, Parking Brake Black Hole Cover, Daytime Running Lights Mod, and more

Trader history for SirThomas88 (5)

Goat

Just got my goodies today.
Everything fits perfect!
I wish I would have ordered the black hole cover.......I wanted it but forgot it. Bought double of everything he makes. one set for my son and of course one for me.
Very high quality and excellently thought out products.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #182
Just got my goodies today.
Everything fits perfect!
I wish I would have ordered the black hole cover.......I wanted it but forgot it. Bought double of everything he makes. one set for my son and of course one for me.
Very high quality and excellently thought out products.
That's great! Thank you for the feedback. I was wondering why you didn't get that last item, but I assumed it was intentional, darn! Well, I'm making some more stuff that I hope to put out in month or so, so if you don't want to purchase them separately, you'll have more opportunity in the future to purchase it bundled with other items if you want them.
----------

For anyone who has purchased a Cubbyhole Extender, I've just added the installation guide to my site. You can check it out here

That's great! Thank you for the feedback. I was wondering why you didn't get that last item, but I assumed it was intentional, darn! Well, I'm making some more stuff that I hope to put out in month or so, so if you don't want to purchase them separately, you'll have more opportunity in the future to purchase it bundled with other items if you want them.
----------

For anyone who has purchased a Cubbyhole Extender, I've just added the installation guide to my site. You can check it out here
Any hints on the new items? I'm about to order and I'm wondering if I should wait and get the new stuff too.

Hi could you make a waterproof case for the Key, that includes covering the little O part where the keychain attaches to- preferably with indentations for some kind of rubber seal as well...
I'd buy that. Hell, All the surfers would and there would be less easily stolen fiestas lol :p

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #186
Any hints on the new items? I'm about to order and I'm wondering if I should wait and get the new stuff too.
PM'ed!

Hi could you make a waterproof case for the Key, that includes covering the little O part where the keychain attaches to- preferably with indentations for some kind of rubber seal as well...
I'd buy that. Hell, All the surfers would and there would be less easily stolen fiestas lol :p
Lol! Interesting idea. Unfortunately 3D printing would not be very well suited for making waterproof cases. It's a bit limited in that way. But I love hearing ideas and suggestions! Keep em coming peeps!

chogue

This may be an odd, but simple 3D print request. What about a little dome cap that goes over the auto-headlight sensor on the dashboard? Personally, I enjoy the look of the FiST with the headlights/fogs on but would like to leave the switch set to ‘auto’ rather than toggle it every time I get into the car. With this dome, the sensor would always see dark allowing the lights to auto turn on and off when the car is started/stopped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #191
Hmm ok I don't see why not. Seems simple enough to design. I could probably offer that for just a couple dollars a pop on my site.

I'll check it out and let you know, thanks for the suggestion!

Working on several designs right now and once a few of them are complete will be launching the store with them on it.

Some designs that I'm working on:
- Handbrake Black Hole Cover
- Shifter Bezel
- AccessPort A-Pillar Mount
- Pedal Spacer

I've got a few other random stuff on my to-do list as well.
Any chance you're still designing a pedal spacer? [wiggle]

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #194
Yeah now that the Handbrake Black Hole Cover and AccessPort A-Pillar Mount are completed I'm working on the pedal spacer. I expect to have it available in about 2-3 weeks!

Just ordered the A-pillar mount and cubby extender! Super excited for some more functionality.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #198
Just ordered the A-pillar mount and cubby extender! Super excited for some more functionality.
Received! Thank you!

Yeah now that the Handbrake Black Hole Cover and AccessPort A-Pillar Mount are completed I'm working on the pedal spacer. I expect to have it available in about 2-3 weeks!
Wow has it already been more than 3 weeks? uh.. ok. so I severely over-estimated my time availability.. lol. I have to do an upgrade to my printer before I can print the pedal spacers.

I'll be printing the pedal spacers with ABS, which is a stronger material than what I usually use, and due to the toxic nature of ABS printing I need to create an enclosure with ventilation system. I'm working on the upgrade now and have purchased much of what I need for it, but I don't want to give a time frame just yet. That was really silly of me for estimating 3 weeks to have them ready. Hope that hasn't inconvenienced anyone, and my apologies.

Also, the first version will be a simple spacer (with various heights to choose from), the second spacer which will be releated later, will also relocate the pedal to the left.

I'm working on like 3-4 different things for the store right now, in my spare time, and I'm really eager to get them all out and add them to my store. Stay tuned!

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #199
Making progress on the Rear Diffusers. Working on the fitment. The left and right sides of each fin (except the middle fin) are asymmetrical, which adds a challenge. Fitment isn’t quite there yet, but getting close! It’s gonna be FLUSH.

jeff

2000 Post Club
Making progress on the Rear Diffusers. Working on the fitment. The left and right sides of each fin (except the middle fin) are asymmetrical, which adds a challenge. Fitment isn’t quite there yet, but getting close! It’s gonna be FLUSH.

Glad to see you making these. I made my own a few years ago and they’ve stayed on quite nicely. Took a while to get the fit correct. Looking forward to your final product.