Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: Fiesta ST Base front & rear seats

Trader history for Fontaine317 (0)

Hi Guys,

I'm selling a set of base seats from my Fiesta ST (Front and rear). The seats were removed and ready to sell. Reason for selling is I picked up a set of recaros to replace them. They are like new with only 5k miles of use. Local pick up only, and I can meet someone within a reasonable distance. Asking $500 for the front and rear.
seats 2.jpg seats1.jpg seats 3.jpg seats 4.jpg

Attachments

OP
F
Thread Starter #3
How did you possibly find recaros? I've been searching for months! GL with sale!
I had been looking for months as well. A full set popped up on craigslist a couple of hours from me. Just go lucky I guess

Nothng personel but isn’t $500 for stock seats a tad steep? Its not like they are special people practically give them away after Recaros installs.
if your seats are torn from some asshole/pet riding in ur car than 500 isnt steep. they are ford oem seats, lets call ford and ask them what 1 new seat costs with air bags.
https://www.tascaparts.com/auto-par...ngine/body-cat/passenger-seat-components-scat
factory parts are expensive. the only problem is that posting those seats on here doesnt work very well b/c everyone on a ST forum has at least the basic ST seats.
He should try selling these on the main fiesta forum where someone with an SE model may want to upgrade.

My daughters car seat is killing my back seats and if i had more storage i may be interested in these seats but i prob. wont buy factory seats until she is old enough to not need any sort of booster seat.

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
if your seats are torn from some asshole/pet riding in ur car than 500 isnt steep. they are ford oem seats, lets call ford and ask them what 1 new seat costs with air bags.
https://www.tascaparts.com/auto-par...ngine/body-cat/passenger-seat-components-scat
factory parts are expensive. the only problem is that posting those seats on here doesnt work very well b/c everyone on a ST forum has at least the basic ST seats.
He should try selling these on the main fiesta forum where someone with an SE model may want to upgrade.

My daughters car seat is killing my back seats and if i had more storage i may be interested in these seats but i prob. wont buy factory seats until she is old enough to not need any sort of booster seat.
Ouch can we say rape. Lol ya trying to sell them here is the wrong place. As everyone that has them does not care and if they want the Recaros they really do not care about the base seats either. That is why my post about them seeming steep on price.
Thing is besides saying ST on them they are basically standard Fiesta seats.
Its the kind of thing like you pointed out only people with ripped up seats might want. I happen to think with how new are cars are that is few and far between.
P.S. at item is only worth what the market will bear. Regardless of what they sell for new. If there is no demand they will not sell for nearly as much . Its literally law of supply and demand.

That being said , they are clean and GLWS to the seller. May I be wrong about the price.

OP
F
Thread Starter #8
Ouch can we say rape. Lol ya trying to sell them here is the wrong place. As everyone that has them does not care and if they want the Recaros they really do not care about the base seats either. That is why my post about them seeming steep on price.
Thing is besides saying ST on them they are basically standard Fiesta seats.
Its the kind of thing like you pointed out only people with ripped up seats might want. I happen to think with how new are cars are that is few and far between.
P.S. at item is only worth what the market will bear. Regardless of what they sell for new. If there is no demand they will not sell for nearly as much . Its literally law of supply and demand.

That being said , they are clean and GLWS to the seller. May I be wrong about the price.
I see your point about a potential lack of interest for these seats here but thought it couldn’t hurt to try 🤷‍♂️

Honestly didn’t know what they’re worth. Couldn’t find much to compare it too. Figured I’d start at $500 and if someone’s interested they would offer me what they thought they were worth.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I see your point about a potential lack of interest for these seats here but thought it couldn’t hurt to try 🤷‍♂️

Honestly didn’t know what they’re worth. Couldn’t find much to compare it too. Figured I’d start at $500 and if someone’s interested they would offer me what they thought they were worth.
Ya I get it.Sometimes your like well I have to start somewhere.