Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: fifteen52 turbomacs in rally white

Trader history for DloST (0)

IMG_7029.JPG IMG_7030.JPG IMG_7031.JPG IMG_7024.JPG IMG_7028.JPG
Selling my fifteen52 turbomac wheels in rally white. In good condition, only minimal nicks and scratches from normal wear and tear. No bends or rash. Local pick up, not really wanting to ship these but I will consider it if there's no local interest. Asking $800firm(wheels only, no tires or tpms) Thanks you!

OP
D
Thread Starter #3
How did you keep them so white? Within one day of driving my glossy black rims are matte black. They look real sharp.
Well I just washed them but didn't do a great job in those lil pocket areas but I used some chemical guys wheels wax every now and then.

Does one wheel actually have a Red logo and the rest black? Are they stickers that can be removed?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
Does one wheel actually have a Red logo and the rest black? Are they stickers that can be removed?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Yes one wheel has a red decal and the rest are black. Yes the wheel decals can be removed.