Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: FiST New Full-Race Manifold, Pulsar Gen 2 2867r, Used Whoosh V1 Intercooler

Trader history for aidenamin (0)

aidenamin

I was piecing together a kit to do a "custom" big turbo on my fiesta, but I am about to single turbo a N54 and decided I don't need two big turbo cars. All prices are OBO, i'm located in Denver area but will ship at buyers expense.

First Item: Whoosh V1 Intercooler
Price: SOLD
Description: I bought the car with this on there, my car is a rebuild and the guy who rebuilt it put this one on there. It has around 5k miles on it total.
Pics:
IMG_0203.JPG
IMG_0204.JPG

I would also prefer to sell the turbo as a set - but may be open to selling separately. - All you need is a 5 bolt adapter for the downpipe and oil/coolant lines, plus a few little things that will need to be messed with such as intake coupler fitting, hot side coupler fitting, etc. They are both brand new. I also already clocked the turbo in correct position for a fiesta.
Price: $1100 OBO
Pics:
IMG_0198.JPG
IMG_0199.JPG
IMG_0200.JPG
IMG_0201.JPG
IMG_0202.JPG

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
project? what else is needed
As stated above .....All you need is a 5 bolt adapter for the downpipe and oil/coolant lines, plus a few little things that will need to be messed with such as intake coupler fitting, hot side coupler fitting, etc. Most of this can be bought from ATP turbo....BTW.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk