Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: FL. 2014 Fiesta ST-Recaros-Cobb-$16,500 21k miles

Trader history for dburgoon (0)

dburgoon

I'm putting up for sale my ST. It's tux black on recaro's. I bought the car with right under 5k miles on it from CarMax. It currently has right under 21k miles. All mods done by previous owner. The car is still financed through CarMax so we will need to work together to get it transferred to your financer. I am just trying to get out what I owe, I have multiple cars and do not need this payment anymore. Also, I have reason to believe the car has a tune, though I have no proof. It's faster than cars I know have stage 1bits.

About the car:
21k miles
Tuxedo black
Recaro option seats
Cobb Catback
Mountune intercooler
Cobb lower engine mount
Symposer delete

Asking $16,500 but negotiations welcome.

New to the forum, and that's sketchy for some with low post count but willing to talk on the phone or meet up to make someone comfortable with the transaction. Located in central Florida

Any questions email me at dburgoon77@yahoo.com

Working on getting photos up. My phone is misbehaving. Maybe this link will work.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Wf1iZk1WN_U1JFeDZHS0tkMnc

Last edited: