Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Full Set 15x7 Team Dynamics Pro-Race 1.2 Wheels

Trader history for jnathan68 (0)

SOLDDDDDDDD I was debating just autocrossing my car but decided I miss the track days and thus a brake kit won out over these wheels. Full set of 4 used 15x7 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels. These wheels are Anthracite Gloss in color and 15x7, 4x108, 40mm offset, and hub bore of 63.4 (hubcentric for the FiST).

Wheels are in very good condition with NO cracks...only one small curb rash (see pic) and then some surface scuffs as any used wheel will have. Wheels come with 6 center caps (couple extra in case). Wheels are just under 15 lbs a piece.

SOLDDDDDDDDD

Last edited:
OP
J
Thread Starter #5
Would you trade for 17x7? Just a thought as I'd love a set of 15"
I assume you mean Team Dynamics 17x7. I would trade straight up for them but would be tough to swap since you are across the country from me.

OP
J
Thread Starter #8
Pics of them on car?
They were never on my car, other than to test to see if they fit over the brake kit. I assume there are some pics of the 15x7 TD pro race 1.2's somewhere in the forums.

It's to bad the distance. I'd love a pair of 15s over my 17s. If you have trouble moving these pm me and we could work something out