Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS SOLD FS. HS Package: Suspension , Shocks, Wheels, RSB, Tires

Trader history for Andres3165 (0)

Just finished setting up my car , these are the left overs for grabs, all purchased last month , my loss your gain. Prefer local, but will SPLIT GROUND SHIPPING COST with buyer , or will drive some. From 13148

ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRES !!!

email andres3165@hotmail.com

Eibach Rear Sway Bar SOLD

Koni Yellow Sport 1500 miles 3 Autox events $500
20200615_204904.jpg

(4) Sparco Assetto Gara 16x7 4:108 SOLD

Muffler Delete (6lbs.) SOLD

Thanks for looking

Andres

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
How did you do at the Pro Solo? I used to do those in my younger years in an SVO Mustang in G-stock. Fun times and I even won my class in my 84 once and placed a bunch of times.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
A
Thread Starter #4
I sucked the first day but starting to learn the car the second day, improved my times but a mistake kept me in 6th (shaking the rust off) I just finished installing the new rear bar, I have the next 2 weekends to T&T it .

Andres

OP
A
Thread Starter #9
No, you can have a sraight pipe behind the Cat, needs to be under 100 db ( i think) maybe 95 db , and exit in the same place as factory.

OP
A
Thread Starter #11
Which is kind of hard to do with a straight pipe, albeit slightly less impossible with a turbo car.
What do you mean hard? Fabrication wise, or noise wise, I tested mine for noise 82 db at the Prosolo last week, which is bellow legal levels, drove 1100 miles no annoying sound.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
What do you mean hard? Fabrication wise, or noise wise, I tested mine for noise 82 db at the Prosolo last week, which is bellow legal levels, drove 1100 miles no annoying sound.
I'm surprised it was that quiet, as I would have expected you to be a lot closer to that 95 db level, even with our turbo cutting down on the volume output a bunch. [thumb]
(Does SCCA still use the meter 50 feet from the rear bumper, at a 45* diagonal, rev to 4k method they used to check the Pro Rally cars way back when?)

I suspect that a straight-piped NA car, yes, even with the requisite factory catcon in place, would have a much harder time meeting that level.

OP
A
Thread Starter #13
Not sure what SCCA distance guideline is, just to clarify I have a 2.5" FSWERKS (which does not have resonator) with a muffler delete that I made. The one I am selling goes on the factory pipe.

Andres

No, you can have a straight pipe behind the Cat, needs to be under 100 db ( i think) maybe 95 db , and exit in the same place as factory.
Wow this is a revelation. I guess I had heard a muffler was needed, not beause of the rules, but beause of the noise requirements. WIth a turbo, cat, resonator, yeah its not going to be loud... Thanks!