Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: (in CT) black Sparco wheels, new Dunlop Z2 and throw-in used Dunlop Z2

Trader history for k757 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

k757

SOLD

FOR SALE: (in CT) black Sparco wheels, new Dunlop Z2 and throw-in used Dunlop Z2

A. Item for sale/trade:
+ 16" Sparco Assetto Gara (black) 16x7. only marks on the wheels are where the lug nuts were and those are very faint. Includes the centering ring and lug nuts
+ On the wheels are Dunlop Z2 tires (205/50-16) that have about 25% tread left. I consider these a throw in for free.
+ Also a new set of Dunlop Z2 tires with new stickers (unmounted), 205/50-16

B. Condition: Used, near mint
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $900
D. Location of item: DANBURY, CT

Tire Rack has these new at (wheels) $520 + (tires) $532 + ~$120 shipping + ~$70 tax = ~$1240

Asking $900 which I think is really fair

If you want just the new stickered tires, asking $400
(New from TR - $520 + ~$50 shipping + ~$30 tax = ~$600)

OP
k757

k757

Thread Starter #3
bump to the top. [like]

the deal is calling out to a bunch of you...... do it........... do it............ do it

what wheel and tire combo are you thinking of going? Getting something in a 17? Only reason i ask is, I have noticed it's not as easy to find good race tires in the 16"s. Well good 200 TW tires that we would use for Autocross.

OP
k757

k757

Thread Starter #5
there are lots of 16" tires available... pretty sure anyway. I saw more than I would need when I bought these

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Not to derail your sell thread though, but how are the dunlops? And no rubbing issues on the 50s on 16s?

OP
k757
Thread Starter #9
Not to derail your sell thread though, but how are the dunlops? And no rubbing issues on the 50s on 16s?
Z2 are good for autox/street, likely not great for track.
None at all, never rubbed

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Never going to track the car, so that's fine. And okay, thanks. Good luck on the sale! If I had the cash I would buy them today.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Have you ever experienced those tires on heavy down pours? Any hydroplaning? Thinking of getting those tires for next summer if they have good wet traction.

OP
k757
Thread Starter #13
Have you ever experienced those tires on heavy down pours? Any hydroplaning? Thinking of getting those tires for next summer if they have good wet traction.
They are good in the rain

Status
Not open for further replies.