Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS OEM Black Wheels and Tires

Trader history for gsinid (0)

Set of OEM black wheels, with OE Bridgestones (10k miles on them), original TPMS sensors, and OE lug nuts. No shipping! I've already priced it and it's $300 without paying for any packing material or my annoyance fee. $250 for the set...cash or Paypal, pics below. Notice pic of only physical wheel damage at 5o'clock on wheel edge.

IMG_0771small.jpg IMG_0772small.jpg

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
If I lived near Boise Idaho I would pick them up in a heartbeat.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

You got ripped off on your shipping estimate. I've shipped dozens of sets of wheels and tires all over the country and never paid more than $150 for a set. The key is to not box them up. Just put a piece of cardboard over the wheels and wrap them with plastic wrap and then some packing tape. Takes 10 minutes per wheel, and would open you up to a LOT more buyers. Just sayin....

me32

1000 Post Club
You got ripped off on your shipping estimate. I've shipped dozens of sets of wheels and tires all over the country and never paid more than $150 for a set. The key is to not box them up. Just put a piece of cardboard over the wheels and wrap them with plastic wrap and then some packing tape. Takes 10 minutes per wheel, and would open you up to a LOT more buyers. Just sayin....
Depends where you live. Shipping cost vary by state and location.