Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: OZ Ultraleggera - Black - 17X7 - 15.7lbs!!!

Trader history for Quasar (0)

SOLD OZ Ultraleggera - Black - 17X7 - 15.7lbs!!!

SOLD

For sale are 4 17X7 OZ Racing Ultraleggera black wheels. These are 42mm offset in the stock bolt pattern and weigh in at only 15.7 lbs. These are the lightest 17in wheels I could find. I'm selling because I traded in the Fist for an RS. Each wheel has a TPMS sensor and the stock bridgestone potenza's. This was my summer set-up and the wheels and tires only saw two seasons and about 20K miles. This is a $1,877.00 value when new. Lightweight wheels are one of the best modifications you can do - better all around performance, better gas mileage, less wear. IIRC the stock wheels are 22.5 lbs and these shave 6.8 lbs off per corner!

These have some curb rash (3 of the wheels, pics below) and the insides of the wheel (you can't see when on the vehicle) have the paint coming off around the rim. This is only the paint and it is because I am an idiot and when I stored them in the winter I stacked them on top of each other not knowing it was causing the paint to come off. I'm in Bolingbrook, IL and am looking for local pickup as these will be very expensive to ship. I can meet someone halfway if within reasonable driving distance.

I was asking $1,000 OBO... I am willing to take $800 picked up or plus shipping. I know there is some minor cosmetic damage but these are lightly used and this is a $1,877 value when new.

Inside of wheel, they all look like this, this is only the paint and cannot be seen when on the vehicle
OZ1.jpg

Minor curb damage w/ touch up paint
OZ2.jpg

Curb damage not touched up
OZ3.jpg

Curb damage touched up
OZ4.jpg

OZ8.jpg

OZ6.jpg

OZ7.jpg

When installed on vehicle
IMG_0801.JPG

Close-up installed
IMG_0803.JPG
OZ5.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Q
Thread Starter #3
Still available. Get your lightweight wheels just in time for spring! These make a great summer or track set-up and you save 53% vs. buying new! No track days and only two summers on these.

OP
Q
Thread Starter #5
What is the tread depth on the tires?
I'm not certain... I don't have a gauge to give an accurate reading. I tried the "penny test" just now and his hair was covered. The car had 40K miles on it when I traded it in, 2 summers and 2 winters, I would have to guess the tires have about 20K miles on them.

OP
Q
Thread Starter #7
I prefer to package them as everything is already together. You will always need another set of tires!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm afraid to tell you this man....But not to be the bearer of bad news. At this price and the wheels not being in mint shape ....you're going to have to lower the price some. GLWS!

It does say OBO, if he's like me than he's expecting someone to offer around $700 to $800

OP
Q
Thread Starter #14
Yes I am not firm on the $1K which is why it states OBO. And at $1,800 + for a new set (tires, wheels, TPMS) $1k is not an unrealistic starting point for a negotiation. You can powder coat these for probably $50-$75 per wheel and they will look new.

OP
Q
Thread Starter #15
Price drop, looking to get $800 picked up. I will ship but the buyer will pay shipping and any extra shipping insurance if desired.