Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Part Out - COBB Accessport, CP-e RMM, MTC Motorsport Front Mount Intercooler, Injen Cold Air Intake (Middle TN)

Trader history for onlyinawj2001 (0)

I was in Knoxville in August wish you had this sell then.
Glws. That shift knob adaptor is great I got one in black and it's perfect!!

OP
O
Thread Starter #5
I was in Knoxville in August wish you had this sell then.
Glws. That shift knob adaptor is great I got one in black and it's perfect!!
The adapter is great! i just wish they had black when i bought mine...

If these were for sale in August I would have bought all of them, great prices!

Damnit I wish I had seen this earlier about the antenna, if he doesnā€™t pay up Iā€™ll do it ASAP šŸ™‚

OP
O
Thread Starter #18
I've never heard of that inter-cooler brand. is it decent?
Overall it seemed to be pretty good quality to me, especially given their cost vs. markup on the more well known brands. Their website states they use the same core as a COBB and weld on their own end tanks and mounts. Welds aren't the best I've ever seen but are very solid. I assume they are hand welded and I did not see any cracks in the welds when I inspected it after removal. I ran it for a year and a half with no issues, no boost leaks. It's much thicker than the factory as expected. It bolted in well, reused factory mounts and hardware. No trimming of anything was required. I just had to fiddle with the bumper cover to get it lined up and looking well.