Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: Rota Slipstream 16x7 (Chicago)

Trader history for tasteslikechicken (0)

I have a set of 4 Rota Slipstream 16x7 wheels 4x108 for sale. Local in Chicago, no shipping.

$250.
Contact via PM.

These are from a 2002 Focus SVT that I sold in 2005 and have been sitting in my basement for 15 years. They only have one or two summer/good weather seasons on them. The Toyos were the original tire mounted, and show very little wear. But they are ancient and not safe and should be disposed of ASAP.

I think that these have some utility for the Fiesta crowd. Offset is +40 per what I know and the hub stamp. Weight is around 15? I'm not sure. I bought them because they were way lighter than the SVTFocus OEMs.

Hopefully this post is acceptable and relevant.

Attachments

Last edited:
Good price on solid wheels. I run these for AutoX and they're pretty light weight.

NOTE: I could weigh one with a 205/45/16 if anyone is interested

Damn it’s a good thing I don’t live near there. I don’t need any more sets of wheels but I would grab these in a heartbeat. Awesome price GLWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Good price. Somebody is going to come up!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Sweet deal. These are in the high 13 to low 14lb range. Only slightly heavier than rpf1s. I have a set that was machines down to
Hs specs.

I already have some, with RE71r's mounted and would highly recommend these wheels. I searched all over for a wheel that I could use for autox and I think this is one of the best $/lbs out there.