Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Stock Springs (Very low miles from a 2015)

Trader history for Strife (0)

Selling my stock springs, need to clear out some things I dont plan to use in order to raise a little extra cash as I'll be buying my first house soon. If you have any questions, please ask. I've done business with a few people here now and all of them have come out satisfied.

Product Description: 2015 Fiesta ST Stock Springs (removed at 5,000 mile mark)
Price: $120 shipped OBO
Shipping Details: Price includes shipping via FedEx
Contact Information: Please PM me through the forum

Just a thought; have you tried posting in a non st forum? Those guys seem to eat up st hand me downs!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #8
Just a thought; have you tried posting in a non st forum? Those guys seem to eat up st hand me downs!

That's a really excellent idea. Any specific ones you'd suggest?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
That's a really excellent idea. Any specific ones you'd suggest?
Fiesta Faction. That's the only one I've been in but as mentioned earlier, many are trying to make their Fiestas as close as possible to the ST...so it may sell faster and for more there.

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #10
Fiesta Faction. That's the only one I've been in but as mentioned earlier, many are trying to make their Fiestas as close as possible to the ST...so it may sell faster and for more there.

Sent using Tapatalk
Registered there, but their rules are a bit strict. They require 30 days of membership, in addition to my account having had 100 posts. So that resource may take a while.

Registered there, but their rules are a bit strict. They require 30 days of membership, in addition to my account having had 100 posts. So that resource may take a while.
Ahh, didn't know those rules, as I havn't sold on there myself. But I do know they buy a lot of st parts over there!

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Ahh. Sorry about that. I haven't personally sold anything so I didn't know their rules. I am not actually actively posting there as most content is non-st and I spend most of my forum time here but I do read topics here and there. There are people actively trying to convert their Fiestas to STs as much as possible so if you expect to sell more parts, it might be worth it.

Sent using Tapatalk