Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS (TX): Superchips Bluefin for 1.0L, might work on ST?

Trader history for Ducky (0)

D

Ducky

[SOLD]: Superchips Bluefin for 1.0L

Sold! Thanks everyone!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I doubt it would work on a FiST. Try selling it in the regular Fiesta forum.

jeff

2000 Post Club
Purchased for my 2014 1.0L, but I mostly keep the car flashed stock since I do a lot of uneventful highway driving. I bought it marked for my USDM 2014 1.0L, but it might work with an ST as well. Legitimately interested if anyone knows; I can't find a straight answer online.
Good deal and product. I have been looking for a cheap used sFe for a second car, and was planning on this product as an immediate upgrade.

GLWS. It's won't fit an ST though.

Last edited:

me32

1000 Post Club
Good deal and product. I have been looking for a cheap used sFe for a second car, and was planning on this product as an immediate upgrade.

Should get great mpg 45mpg

jeff

2000 Post Club
Should get great mpg 45mpg
I've researched extensively. You can get 60mph highway if you drive correctly and do a few intake/tire mods. That was my plan, to buy a used sFe as a beater/2nd car, they are cheap and nobody wants them because they are MT only. Haha. And performance while not awesome is quite impressive, the car is fun for sure, not an ST but a 'mini ST' if that makes sense. With the upgrades and ECU reprogram it gets a few more HP and TQ. But I've become so enamored with my beater Civic that I might just keep that and save my $$$. Who knows, if a good deal on an sFe comes along I might grab it.

me32

1000 Post Club
I've researched extensively. You can get 60mph highway if you drive correctly and do a few intake/tire mods. That was my plan, to buy a used sFe as a beater/2nd car, they are cheap and nobody wants them because they are MT only. Haha. And performance while not awesome is quite impressive, the car is fun for sure, not an ST but a 'mini ST' if that makes sense. With the upgrades and ECU reprogram it gets a few more HP and TQ. But I've become so enamored with my beater Civic that I might just keep that and save my $$$. Who knows, if a good deal on an sFe comes along I might grab it.
Thats pretty awsome you have done your home work. In biased so of course im gonna say sell the honda and get the ford.

me32

1000 Post Club
Thats pretty awsome you have done your home work. In biased so of course im gonna say sell the honda and get the ford.

OP
D

Ducky

Thread Starter #12
Sold! Thanks everyone :)

OP
D

Ducky

Thread Starter #13

You should check out the SFE! i love mine.

Would you mind dropping my email out of your quote, though?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Performance Tuning 13
J Performance Tuning 14