Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Used Active Shift Designs Fiesta Gas Pedal Spacer (Black) - $35 Including Shipping

Trader history for adamm (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was one of a few pedal spacers I used before I drilled and installed Sparco pedals in my car. I purchased it new and installed it at the end of summer in 2015 and replaced it in December that year. As stated on its web page, available at the following URL, it moves the gas pedal closer to the driver for easier heel-toe downshifts:
http://www.activeshiftdesigns.com/shop/fiesta

If you have no interest in learning about heel-toe downshifting, or if you're not a practitioner of it, this product is probably not for you. If you don't want to drill your pedals, though, and you'd like an easier rev-matching experience while braking at the same time, this is a great spacer. Of the stock-style pedal spacers, it was easiest for me, and it really helped while I was learning.

Price is $35 via PayPal and includes shipping within the lower 48 states.

The spacer and all hardware required for installation are included.

Please PM me if you're interested! Thanks for looking.

OP
adamm
Thread Starter #4
Sold to [MENTION=6879]bscott182[/MENTION]!

Status
Not open for further replies.