Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Used Garageline Fiesta ST Accelerator Pedal Mount (30mm) - $65 Including Shipping

Trader history for adamm (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was (another) one of a few pedal spacers I used before I drilled and installed Sparco pedals in my car. I purchased it new and installed it during summer of 2015 and replaced about a week later. (More on that below.) This spacer moves the gas pedal closer to the driver and also closer to the brake pedal. The tracks in the spacer allow you to choose how close you'd like the two pedals to be. The product's web page has more details, here:
http://garageline.com/303-garageline-2013-fiesta-st-accellerator-pedal-mount-.html

As written in another pedal spacer thread I wrote...
If you have no interest in learning about heel-toe downshifting, or if you're not a practitioner of it, this product is probably not for you. If you don't want to drill your pedals, though, and you'd like an easier rev-matching experience while braking at the same time, this is a great spacer.

Garageline's spacer is a solid piece of metal, and I think it would be great for someone with smaller feet. My feet are size 11 or 11.5 in most brands, 12 in Nike, and they're wide, so having the two pedals close together really didn't work for me. I know others on the forum have had a lot of success with this unit, though.

Price is $65 via PayPal and includes shipping within the lower 48 states.

The spacer and its associated hardware (as seen in photos below) are included.

Thanks for looking, and please send me a PM if you're interested!

OP
adamm
Thread Starter #4
Sale pending...

OP
adamm
Thread Starter #5
Sold to milkman42!

Status
Not open for further replies.